ADR's for Anniversary Trip

webbmom

Mouseketeer
This will be our first trip sans kids in a very long time. It was difficult getting res since we only booked this 6 weeks in advance. Would love feed back.

Sun - arrival at POR - arrival time is open since its only a 3 hr dirive.
Dinner 5:30 Yachtsman Steakhouse
Mon -
Breakfast 8:55 GrandFloridian Cafe
Lunch ?
Dinner 5:30 - The Wave (fireworks are at 8:00)
Tues -
Breakfast 8:20 Whyspering Canyon
Lunch ?
Dinner 8:15 Coral Reef (not by choice it was the only time we could get)
Wed - Departure day
Breakfast ? (probably just a danish some where)
Lunch 11:50 Le Cellier

DH wants to spend a lot of time at Epcot to see the World Showcase and the Flower and Garden show. We have thought about snacking or CS things to share to at the different countries. But not sure what to get there either.

I know some of you are pros at this. This is our first trip with out the kids EVER. :lovestruc would love any tips and/or feedback. popcorn::

When my DH and myself went sans kids I tried to book places I wouldn't normally go. We LOVE leisurely walking around the World Showcase as my children always seem to complain when we do that. Take time to relax. Try some of the drinks if you like to drink. There is charming little Tequila bar in Mexico. For our "Anniversay" meal we ate at Cali Grill. They decorated the table and we really had a wonderful time. We had lunch at Le Cellier. Teppan Edo is another nice place. We had a lot of fun at Biergarten. So much so that we are bringing the kids back with us this time. You could also try Flying Fish at the Boardwalk. Yachtsman is a great choice! Have fun.:goodvibes

You made some good picks. :thumbsup2

We are going for our anniversary in a few months. We chose to do the QSDP and don't have many ADR's.

We chose to do dinner at Le Cellier for our anniversary. We are doing a breakfast at Kona Cafe, because it's just not an awesome Disney trip without it. We are doing a lunch at The Hollywood Brown Derby, because the Cobb Salad is to die for. We have dinner planned at Raglan Road at DTD one night. Finally, we decided to give Teppan Edo a try.

For CS offerings, we are going to dine at Sunshine Seasons, the Noodle Station, Pecos Bills, Captain Cooks, and others yet to be determined depending on where we are at the time. Because we plan on hopping, there are several meals that are going to be dependent on wherever in the World we are at the time.

I can say that as far as things to try around the WS of Epcot, the following are some of our favorites. Please don't try to do these all in one trip or else you will have to refer to your trip as the Pepto Tour. :laughing:

Boulangerie Patisserie - who doesn't love French pastries? :confused3
Kringla Bakeri og Cafe - two words "School Bread" :love:
Lotus Blossom Cafe - Caramel Ginger Ice Cream
Margarita Stand in Mexico - Mango Margarita
Tangierine Cafe - Great Hummus & Tabouleh :thumbsup2
Yorkshire County Fish Shop - shortbread (I know weird, right?)
Yakitori House -Plum Wine
Sommerfest - Gotta get a Brat!
Liberty Inn - Baked Apple Dumping
Les Vins des Chefs de France - Grand Mariner Orange Slush (OMG - a total must do!) or the almost as awesome Grey Goose Citron Lemonade Slush
Kaki Gori - we like to taste the Rainbow ;)
Joy of Tea Stand - Canto Loopy :upsidedow
Funnel Cakes at the American Adventure
Fife and Drum Tavern - Pretzel
Espresso Coffee and Pastries - Mocha and I haven't had a bad pastry yet.
Crepes des Chefs de France - Chocolate Crepes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter