Ads covering clickable areas

sam_gordon

DIS Veteran
Don't know if this is related to the white and yellow boxes mentioned elsewhere, but having ads (video) covering up "clickable" areas is not good.

Here's what I saw after reading a thread and scrolling back to the top to select a forum...
1000003764.jpg

Tried to wait it out and ended up having to reload.

I get ads are necessary, but when they're intrusive...

Ads covering content are definitely not intentional, so I'm stripping down the “wide” template for testing and the process of elimination. Try using that template and see if it fixes the problem.

Ads covering content are definitely not intentional, so I'm stripping down the “wide” template for testing and the process of elimination. Try using that template and see if it fixes the problem.
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I forgot to "watch" the thread, and haven't been back.

Of course, after I posted, the issue went away. FWIW, I'm not sure how to change which template I use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter