Adult Tattoos

DSCF6127.jpg

Got this done today

I have two tattoos and they are very un-Disney. I had wanted to get Ursula but I changed my mind at the last minute on the one but the butterfly is a 22 year old tattoo that I had refurbed last summer.

1244508143.jpg

1244508141.jpg

I'd like to see more photos :upsidedow, thanks to those who have posted photos of their tats. If you have a Disney tattoo, if possible please include a photo :3dglasses.

I only have one currently and it's not Disney. I got it as an early 36th bday gift almost two years ago.

I had one drawn by a friend of my daughter's but we've decided she likes it better than I do so I'll have him draw me another one. It wasn't Disney either but it will be my next tattoo.

After that I plan to get a turtle. I think that one will go on my foot.

I do plan to put a hidden mickey behind my right ear though. I just need to decide how I want it to look.

Thanks for sharing. There are some wonderful tattoos ::yes::

Her is mine....those are my children's names in the fairy dust.

tattoo.jpg

thats is cute :) I finally got my pics up so hope this works
0915081937.jpg

kdk_0024.jpg

this is a skull to represent POTC my "version"
0915081939.jpg

Those are all cute. Where on your body are they?

There's a guy who works at a sandwich shop near our house, he has 626 tattooed on his arm, it's DD9's favorite tattoo. lol

Those are all cute. Where on your body are they?

There's a guy who works at a sandwich shop near our house, he has 626 tattooed on his arm, it's DD9's favorite tattoo. lol

Oh my gosh I just misread that and thought that you said he had 626 tattoos. :rotfl:

So here is what we did the other day, we are getting there...
She is one of my favorite clients. :)
Round3.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh wow......very very nice!!!! I'm with Courtney, love her face!!! :)

Wow! Seeing all of these awesome tattoos really encourages me to get one of my own. Only problem is that I'm too much of a wimp :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter