Adults and Solo Trips Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there everyone.

My name is Nikki and I am 20 years old. I am going to Disney World solo in January 08 for a week. I will be there from the 7th-14th and I'm staying on property. Does anyone have any suggestions for a solo traveler to the Disney World resort?

Anything would be appreciated.

Hi there everyone.

My name is Nikki and I am 20 years old. I am going to Disney World solo in January 08 for a week. I will be there from the 7th-14th and I'm staying on property. Does anyone have any suggestions for a solo traveler to the Disney World resort?

Anything would be appreciated.

If you can, do the Segway Tour. It's really fun. I did it on my 1st solo trip and I've done it again with my sister.:cool1: Too bad you couldn't make it a week earlier, you'll miss all the Christmas decorations!

Hello everyone, my name is Darcy and I am 46 and going on my 2nd solo trip. . .would love to meet other single or solo disers out there. My trip dates are Jan 14-18. . .On property. . .see ya. . .

I don't know the differences between this one and the other one. Im not really going solo but I'd love to meet new people. My name is Tori and Im 19.
I'll be at WDW from april 8th to 13th. Going there for my 20th birthday.

Question I saw that people were talking about wearing the green mickey paint thing with green strap or something. Anyone have pictures? Im so confused. ;x

Hey there,

I just planned a solo trip for my birthday in November. I'm going to be there November 8-15th. Right now, I'm booked at AKV, but I'm going to try and switch to the Boardwalk in April. I'd love to meet up with people!

My DH and I will be at POR the second week of Sept. I had a couple of ideas on where to go, he picked Disney.:cheer2: :cheer2:
I haven't been to DW since 1990 and DH hasn't been since he was a kid in the 70's. 208 more days!!! We can't wait.

i will be going Oct 21-26 2008 - -we cant wait!! any advice for 4 singles in their 30's? what we shount miss and what we could do with out?/

we are staying at the contemporary, and will be there for food and wine fest! thanks in advance!!

--L:cheer2: :woohoo: :yay: :banana: :cool1: :flower3: princess: :grouphug: :wizard:

I'll be taking for first solo trip to the world in Dec (10-15), 2008. Would love to meet up with people at mousefest if anyone wants to grab a snack or hit a show or ride!

I'll be taking for first solo trip to the world in Dec (10-15), 2008. Would love to meet up with people at mousefest if anyone wants to grab a snack or hit a show or ride!

I'll be there for Mousefest Dec 11-18, then the cruise on Dec 18th-21st - my first solo trip ever!

Haven't pinned down my exact dates, but tentatively I'll be there 8-18 December 2008. Would be cool to hookup for a meal or ride.

cool check the link below for solo.. there's a handful ( that I know of..) of us getting there around that time I will be there 4 to 9th of dec!!!:goodvibes

Not sure if this is the right place to post!
I'm going on my first solo trip in August. I've been to WDW many times before however I am a bit nervous but it's booked and I'm going:woohoo:

I've read a few of the solo trip reports on here which encouraged me to get my holiday booked and get my ADR's organised. Solo dining is a little bit daunting but I'm sure once I'm actually doing it I'll be fine. I've booked Keys to the Kingdom Tour and Segway so I'm looking forward to those. All suggestions/tips for solo travellers gratefully received!

Susie :hippie:

Not sure if this is the right place to post!
I'm going on my first solo trip in August. I've been to WDW many times before however I am a bit nervous but it's booked and I'm going:woohoo:

I've read a few of the solo trip reports on here which encouraged me to get my holiday booked and get my ADR's organised. Solo dining is a little bit daunting but I'm sure once I'm actually doing it I'll be fine. I've booked Keys to the Kingdom Tour and Segway so I'm looking forward to those. All suggestions/tips for solo travellers gratefully received!

Susie :hippie:

:banana: you'll have a great time :thumbsup2 :cool1:

hubby and i will be there aug 31 to sept 10 2008. staying @ CBR. first time staying there. anyone else staying on these days? maybe we can have coffee at the market street food mart :grouphug:

hi everybody
I'm a girl who is going to WDW 7/15-7/20.
Wish to find some one to join my solo trip:)

:santa: I received my MVMCP ticket in the mail....the countdown is offically on!!! I'll be going on Thur Dec. 11. :santa: anyone else planning on going that night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter