Advanced Resort Reservations

drwadadli

T-I-double "guh"-errrr
Hey there group,

I was wondering --- how far in advance can you book a room at any of the Disney Resort hotels?

I thought I remember reading somewhere that it is like 450 days or so in advance. I am just interested in booking a room for because I can always add a package later.

Thank you,
Rich

499 days out via the phone line. If you do want to change to a package later, the room-only reservation will need to be cancelled and re-booked as a package. Not a huge deal, just something to consider.

499 days out via the phone line. If you do want to change to a package later, the room-only reservation will need to be cancelled and re-booked as a package. Not a huge deal, just something to consider.

Thank you!! I will keep that in mind when going from room to package reservations.

We do the package thing. Hotel, tockets and food and I book 365 days out. That lets me concentrate on the restaurant schedule and that whole fast pass thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter