Adventures of the "Moms" Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...wonder what it can be. Any hints, Laura? :goodvibes

It sure has been quiet on this thread! :cloud9:

For those that are on FB (not sure if you can view the link otherwise), there is a new video posted on the Disney World Moms Panel fan page. Joanne and her daughter do an awesome job of explaining how the new Kim Possible experience works.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Disney-World-Moms-Panel/38535733960?ref=ts

I was also wondering if anyone on this thread (besides you, Jo!) were considering the EE 5K race this year? I know several of you went last year. Unfortunately I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it but I'm keeping my "maybe" status for now. And if I do go, I highly doubt I'll be running! :) My main objective would be to see my fellow moms again who I dearly miss. Thank goodness for FaceBook!

So, where is Scoopy?! There may be some tidbits coming up that she can scoop. :)

I hope everyone is doing well! Diane :love:

Diane I hope you can make the EE5K in September it would be great to see you again and don't worry I think I'll be doing more walking than running :rotfl:

Awesome! :cool1: I guess the excitment is the Macy's contest? I would love to be the winner from PA . . .

Just as a side note however, I could not get to the macys.com/moms website.....it was an error saying the webpage no longer existed? Anyone else have this problem?:confused3

I'm wondering if maybe they have not got it up yet, anyway if you're reading this Lovely Laura, just thought you might like to know about it!

Awesome! :cool1: I guess the excitment is the Macy's contest? I would love to be the winner from PA . . .

Just as a side note however, I could not get to the macys.com/moms website.....it was an error saying the webpage no longer existed? Anyone else have this problem?:confused3

I'm wondering if maybe they have not got it up yet, anyway if you're reading this Lovely Laura, just thought you might like to know about it!

This page works...

http://www.macys.com/campaign/sweeps/mothersday/index.jsp

Sorry I have been away for so long...just getting caught up on this thread. Hope all of you are doing well. Loved the new video that Joanne did!

If anyone is interested, go visit my blog to see my recent trip report from WDW for Easter. Once you get to my blog, look to the left and click on the word "Disney" to see all my Disney posts. There were a total of 6 trip reports (1 for each day)!

I got a chance to meet Leanne while there...she is very cool and super generous (read all about that here)!

Hope all is well.

Allison L

Sorry I have been away for so long...just getting caught up on this thread. Hope all of you are doing well. Loved the new video that Joanne did!

If anyone is interested, go visit my blog to see my recent trip report from WDW for Easter. Once you get to my blog, look to the left and click on the word "Disney" to see all my Disney posts. There were a total of 6 trip reports (1 for each day)!

I got a chance to meet Leanne while there...she is very cool and super generous (read all about that here)!

Hope all is well.

Allison L

Thanks for sharing with us! That is awesome! :)

This thread sure is quiet lately ! I am un-patiently waiting for the next round of applications to be accepted. I have been searching for the questions that were used last year for the first round and can't find it/them anywhere. Anyone remember what they were ? Reading the reports of the one's who made it last year was so cool that I really want to do it this year ! I have no vacations it would interupt and could definately be there whenever it is held, hopefully in December again ?

Anyone else just as anxious ??

Hi everyone!

I am leaving today for a trip with just DH and I! I am completely freaking out!

We are celebrating his 40th birthday on DCL Western itinerary leaving on Sat. We are going to be staying at the Grand Floridian for our first time today and tomorrow!

I know I should be super excited, but I am already missing the kids so much!!!

Also, DH has to work still tomorrow so I will be on my own to chill out at WDW by myself. That will be fun, but I am sure I will have a very hard time missing the kids!!!! I told them that if anything happens to me to make time to watch the sunset whenever possible and think of me with a big smile! That is how I want to be remembered...

Darn, I just started tearing up again. Oh well, have a great week everyone, I can't wait to be there and off of the airplane! I am terrified of flying and I already have a huge headache and knots in my stomach! The second I am off the plane, all the stress will go away.

The thing I am super excited about is reconnecting with my wonderful husband, it will truly be special! :goodvibes

Nicole :hippie:

Nicole, have a magical vacation. Enjoy every quiet minute. The GF is just beautiful and the DCL cruise is an unforgettable voyage. :goodvibes

Hi Nicole! I hope you are having a fabulous time...please report back after your trip...sure is quiet around here lately! :goodvibes

This thread sure is quiet lately ! I am un-patiently waiting for the next round of applications to be accepted. I have been searching for the questions that were used last year for the first round and can't find it/them anywhere. Anyone remember what they were ? Reading the reports of the one's who made it last year was so cool that I really want to do it this year ! I have no vacations it would interupt and could definately be there whenever it is held, hopefully in December again ?

I definately remember 2 of the 3....

Describe your family . . ..

Share your favorite Disney travel tip . ..

There was a limit to the amount of words you could use in your response, and I cannot remember the 3rd question, perhaps something about what is your favorite Disney song? I remember answering that for something, but not sure if it was for the Mom's Panel or not . . .just starting to plan our next trip now . . . also excited for the next round of Mom's panel selections! Haven't been using the panel as much lately, so I don't know if it is still as popular as it has been or not . . . . sure is quiet on this board lately! Hope to see more activity as the time draws nearer!!

Here you go!

2009 Panel Questions:

1. In 100 words or less, tell us about you and your family.
2. In 100 words or less, tell us what makes you a great Walt Disney World® vacation planner.
3. In 100 words or less, tell us what your favorite vacation tip is for visiting Walt Disney World® Resort.

Also, questions from the In Home Parties (which were very similar to the 2009 and 2009 questions):
1. You, Your Family, and Activities
Tell us about you and your family, including the ages of your children and any extended family living with you and any extracurricular activities you and your children participate in.
2. Vacation
Experiences
Tell us about your vacation experiences at Walt Disney World(r) Resort, including your number of visits and the date of your last visit.
3. Your Network
of Friends
Tell us about your social network, including the number of parents you interact with each week, your offline and online social networking, blogging, and podcasting.

I know I have the 2008 questions somewhere, but still haven't found the file...:badpc:

The first round questions from Sept 2007 for the 2008 Moms Panel were...

1. Tell us about yourself
2. Tell us about your family
3. What makes you qualified for the Moms Panel?

-Bret

So how is everyone doing? We have not all chatted in a while, but I hope this line will grow again soon?

FYI, never told you all about my visit for the African-American Mommy Blogger event last month. They were a fantastic bunch, and we had a lot of fun, including meeting the newest American Idol, taping a planning video, and being treated wonderfully by Disney, as always!

Hope you can all enjoy this kind of fun too, soon!

Doug

Hey Doug! Glad to hear you are having a great time this year with the Panel!:goodvibes

It has been kinda quiet around here lately, hasn't it? I for one would love to hear more about everyone's adventures this year. (hint, hint!);)

Hi everyone! I've been checking this thread now and then but there hasn't been much activity. I haven't been asked back to Disney yet so I don't have any official adventures to talk about. However, I can tell you that a few of us got together in Chicago for Mothers Day weekend. We had a blast!

Kay was kind enough to invite us to stay at her house in Indiana. Anna and I took her up on her offer and Margaret joined us on the 2nd night. (I also brought DD12 with me.) We had a blast! Her house is unbelievable and it was like a big slumber party!

After two nights at Kay's, we headed into Chicago where we met up with Joanne and Cathy. Beyond fun, fun, fun! It was like we started where we left off on our December trip.

I can also report that all the '09ers will be attending the EE5K reunion the weekend of 9/26. Some members from the 08 panel will be there as well. (Note: lets make it clear right now that I won't be running the race! LOL) I can't wait...I'm super-excited to see everyone again.

Will anyone from this thread be at Disney that weekend? Would love to meet and say hello. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter