Advice needed...4 month old @ WDW

jadyson

<font color=red>Disney Addict<font color=teal></fo
We are actually able to continue our yearly trek to WDW--with our 4 month old baby and my dear cousin to help babysit. Please advise me with all there is to know about, including services and what rides are possible with him. I think I have an idea about the rides, but don't know how strict WDW is (like is Buzz lightyear OK?).
Our travel dates are 10/22-10/29, staying at ASMu.:bounce:

We went when DD was 5 months old, and had a fabulous time. You can go on any of the rides that do not have a height restriction (therefore, Buzz would be OK).

The babycare centers are great big changing tables, nice rooms for nursing, friendly CMs.

Be sure to allow for a midday break. Napping in the stroller is OK, but we found that DD really needed to take a nap at the resort too.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask.

--kathy

I'm going with an 8 month old DD in October and one thing I've heard suggested that I'm going to try is one of those baby bjorn (if i can find a used one cheap) to carry her around in sometime. You carry them in the front and I think it would be great to have her in there for some of the rides (small world, peter pan, winnie the pooh, etc.). If the seat has a bar in front just kinda sit crooked and yall should fit just fine. Its also less in and out of stroller time.

wendy

ITA about the Baby Bjorn. We used one when DD was 5 months old, and it was much easier than the days we used the strollers. She was only about 12 pounds at the time.

A 12 pound 5 month old?! My sweetie is 10 weeks and is 15 pounds already! I am going to take our infant carrier for my husband to wear throughout the day because he is getting to heavy for me to carry him in it. It will accomodate him up to 35 pounds and has a multitude of ways to wear it.
Thanks for all the input, keep it coming!:D

Yep, my DD is a little peanut. She's nine months now, and about 17 pounds. Hmm - maybe i can still use the Baby Bjorn on our November trip (she'll be 11 months old).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter