• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice on ADR's for First time DDP user

suswa

Mouseketeer
Hello,

This will be my first time using the DDP and my DH very first time to Disney. I would love some advice on the ADRs I have made. we have 5 nights and DH is a fan of Seafood.

SAT 6/3 pm arrival - DTD- Rainforest Cafe - I have some free gift cert.
SUN 6/4 - 9AM Donald character breakfast at AK
MON 6/5 - Cape May 6 PM
TUES 6/6 - Rose and Crown 7:20 (last seating)
WEDN 6/7 - Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic pkg

I still have one sit down to use and DH would probably like the beirgarten in Epcot.

Here is my dilema I have not seen very good info on Cape May and Hollywood and Vine should I consider changing to Coral Reef and Mama Melrose?

My husband is really looking forward to seafood and I thought Cape May would give him more variety than Coral Reef. And we would get out of the park and see anothe resort.

Any Advice would be appreciated.

My mom and I are seafood fans and we have ADR's for Cape May and Coral Reef (we're going 7 nights and 6 days). The rest we have booked are Le Cellier, Crystal Palace lunch, Boma, and the Fantasmic Package at Hollywood Brown Derby.

My mom loves clams so Cape May is more for her- that's pretty much why we're going. If I had to chose between Cape May and Coral Reef based on reviews here, I'd say Coral Reef (esp for the atmosphere) but the reviews I've seen for Cape May are not bad.

What's bad are the reviews for Hollywood & Vine- I've seen very few good ones. That's why we chose HBD- we've already been to Mama Melrose and have always wanted to try HBD.

If I were you I'd switch H&V to Mama Melrose, and look over the menus for Cape May and Coral Reef and choose based on that. (Cape May Cafe Menu Coral Reef Menu). I'd switch to Coral Reef if I were you- more of an "experience". We've dined at Coral Reef before and absolutely loved it (even though it was about 13 years ago!).

If you still have one sit down, I'd look into Le Cellier- the reviews on here are all amazing. Check out the menu and see what you think. I think the Biergarten is pretty much your generic German buffet. Le Cellier Menu and Biergarten Menu

Have fun!!! :wave:

Thank you for the advice and the links were very helpful as well. I am going to cancel Cape May and do Coral Reef, but DH wants to keep Hollywood and Vine for some reason unknown to me.

I appreciate the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter