Advice on HRH discounts

belinda_r

Earning My Ears
I originally posted this on the UK Trip Planning board, but I'll probably receive more response here .....

Now that I have arranged my Sanibel visit (thanks to everyone for their advice) I'm moving on to the Orlando part of the trip. I would really like to stay at HRH, but would appreciate it if someone out there could clarify the entertainment rate.

I've searched through lots of threads but still remain a little confused

I'm planning a midweek stay, in October, for 2 nights. The entertainment book is sold out for Orlando 2002. Could I, for instance, buy a Tampa book and use this?? Do you have to produce a 'voucher' at check in?

I have a Loewes Hotel card, but I believe that this simply allows me to upgrade the room and doesn't provide a discount.

Is the 'Access all areas' membership for Hard Rock useful (please say yes, as I've just bought one!)

Thanks again
Belinda

YOu can purchase the Entertainment Book for ANY city. The hotel offers are the same in each book. Inside the book is a plastic card. That is what you'll have to show if they ask for it. I don't know when you're going, but the 2002 books expire on Nov. 1st. If you're going after that, wait until the 2003 books come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter