Advice please! Avoid MK later hour day or take advantage?

mickeymom629

DIS Veteran
We will be at WDW 12/20-12/24 and I really want to see MP for the first time and Wishes. On 12/22, MK is open until 11. We don't care about the parades, so I don't know whether to have us go to MK when it stays open late and try to do what we can, or go to MGM that night and see the 8:30 Fantasmic! (hoping the crowds are all at MK's late night. Then we would go to MK the following evening when it closes earlier.

What do you think? I do plan on arriving at (before) opening to MK either one of those days to make a mad rush to MP and do whatever we can before coming back to BWV to relax before evening. I just don't know which days to plan. I know the crowds will be thick! :rolleyes:

I've never toured MK during those dates but I'm going to bump this back to page one for you so that some of our veterans can offer advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter