After DLP

Shugmac

Earning My Ears
Hello,
We are going to DLP Hotel Cheyenne from the 05/07/05 we are staying 2 nights then going to stay around France to sightsee till we go home on 11/07/05 i was trying to find hotels to book and thought it might be better hiring a holiday home /gite as we are 2 familys going with kids aged 12,5 & 1 i wondered if anyone had done gites before and could give me some ideas we would like to stay near Calais so we can go into to see Belgium also if anyone knows what the cheyenne is like that be great too we opted for there as my kids the 12 - girl & 5 - Boy wont sleep in same bed now so it had bunkbeds to stop arguments hehe.

thanks Sharon. :wave2:

Sharon
for the last number of years we have stayed in a gite in a number of locations.
On one occassion we day-tripped to the park. The 2 1/2 hr drive each way on these days made for long tiring days. But for DLP we'll do almost anything :love:
Last summer, along with Grandparents who were both DLRP and Foreign traveller virgins, we stayed in a gite near Boulogne for 10 days. Ending the holiday with 3 days at DLRP before return ferry to Rosyth. Our troop of 7, 4 and 2 year olds enjoyed both aspects of the holiday.
They most prefer the Cheyenne with the eldest sleping in the top bunk.
Unfortunately Robyn will be 3 on our next trip which means we require two rooms :confused3
Send a private mail if you require any details regarding the gite.

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter