After hours MK party treats

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovedisney123

DIS Veteran
We just booked tickets to the Feb 15th after hours party at MK. They said that it included drinks and ice cream treats. Has anyone been to one of these, and if so, do you know if they offer NONdairy treats for those who do not eat dairy?
Thanks!

We just booked tickets to the Feb 15th after hours party at MK. They said that it included drinks and ice cream treats. Has anyone been to one of these, and if so, do you know if they offer NONdairy treats for those who do not eat dairy?
Thanks!

I am not an expert in what's dairy/non-dairy, but to the best of my memory during DAH this year the carts had the relatively standard assortment of items, including the Strawberry Fruit Bar (which I assume is non-dairy?). I'm going to pose your question on the DAH thread ("Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread) and see if anyone has some better info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter