• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After the Cruise

CynLyn

Earning My Ears
We have about five more days we can spend in Fla after the cruise and I need an opinion about what to do. Usually we combine five fairly active days at Disney World and end up with about five relaxing days at the beach.

If the cruise is 'relaxing' it might be too 'relaxing' to go to the beach after the cruise. On the other hand, if we are pretty busy on the cruise is that what we will want?

We consist of two families - four adults and three kids ages 7-9. We are trying to decide between going to Vero Beach or to Disney World after the cruise.

Thanks

You may want to consider Busch Gardens Tampa,or Universal Studios Orlando - Universal area is a great place to spend a few days-they not only have the regular park, but Islands of Adventure- They also have a great promenade area, with Emerils Restaurant, which is outstanding.Then again, you can do a combination of Universal and maybe Animal Kingdom, if you've never been.

There is no limit to the amount of fun you can have for 5 days without going to a beach

What length of cruise are you going on. 3 day? 4day? or 7 Day? I know the 7 day cruise was the most relaxing vacation I have ever had. Disney can seem rushed if you overdo it. Since we are so close, we go to the parks a little bit and enjoy the resorts. Haven't been to Vero Beach yet, will be going in July! We have been to the beach on the Gulf of Mexico and found it relaxing. I am not impressed with the Busch Gardens here in Tampa. I would pick Universal and Sea World over it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter