Airlinel industry rate letter for CRO

jockey

Runs for Wine!
Can anyone remind me what information is needed for the letter that has to be faxed to CRO to get the travel industry rate, I have lost the letter I used before!!! Thanks in advance!! :teeth:

you need a letter on company letterhead confirming you are an employee and the company's IATA/CLIA number. and fax it over to them. Edited as I noticed you are in Ireland honey, so if your company has a registered ABTA number then has to go on it as well....

HTH

Val
xx

How much better is the TA rate. I've been considering a home business for quite some time, and perhaps it would benefit me to look into becoming a TA. I do travel quite a bit

The TA rate is 50% off rack rate. I also had to fax over a copy of my IATAN card with my res#.

Thanks for the info but I work for the airline industry rather than a travel agency so wont have an ABTA number!

I remember last time the info I had to send was

Date of employment
Job titile
Place of employment

but can't remember what other info is needed!!

Do you have to work for an actual airline and how long for before you can claim the discount - DH works for BAA - British Airport ~Authority - they run most of the airports in the UK, could he get this discount, at the moment we are hoping for the AP rate for August, but if he could get this it would be better.

jockey said:
Thanks for the info but I work for the airline industry rather than a travel agency so wont have an ABTA number!

I remember last time the info I had to send was

Date of employment
Job titile
Place of employment

but can't remember what other info is needed!!

Info we were told to send last month (on company letterhead) was

Name
Employee Number
Job Title
Length of Service
Statement of good standing
Job Title and email address of person signing the letter

I also faxed a copy of DH's Airline ID for good measure!

Snookhams - Sorry, as far as I know you have to be an airline employee or travel agent.

HTH

Snookhams, if it makes you feel any better the TA rate isn't guaranteed. There are a limited number of rooms at the TA rate. I was only able to apply the rates to half of my stay this year. I am now hoping for an AP rate for the remainder.

Val
xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter