Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Just a FYI
Sobeys
buy 4 Toothbrushes or 4 Colgate tooth paste get 25 Airmiles
$1.29 each x 4= $5.16 for 25 Airmiles.
Good stocking stuffers. 🎄

Hugs Mel
Darn it....I just left there. I would have grabbed a few toothbrushes. I bought $45 worth of Halloween candy, an Ultimate gift card which might end up being dinner tonight, the oatmeal ( kept 2 and donated 4) and a couple of other things. Walked out with 246 miles. Tomorrow or later tonight I'll hit Metro and will get at least 195 over there.

Mel, that's assuming it will continue working for you. Mine worked yesterday morning and nothing at all today.

I had to download the app on an old phone to get it to sort of work. I could see the play the game button but then the screen went blank and when I went back and looked again it said I didn't have any plays left. I looked at the awarded offers and new ones were added. Just checked the accounts on my computer and the new AM are posted to the account but that's all I can see.

It's still not working on my main phone. I hope they get this figured out overnight.

Have a great trip.

Good to know about the gift cards. I wasn’t sure if they would work for this so I bought groceries but this week I may buy gift cards for the 150 AM and then do groceries at Freshco which has spend $100 get 1000 Scene+ points.
Yes! I assumed (and correctly, it seems) that the credit card doesn’t know the items purchased. However, just in case gift card alone triggered some sort of “cash-like” or something transaction - both times I just threw on a couple of groceries - like milk or whatever something small I needed to pick up. But I doubt that made a difference. I’m super pleased with 600AM for $200 - pretty decent return. That probably doesn’t include whatever AM I get for spend on my MC.

Mel, that's assuming it will continue working for you. Mine worked yesterday morning and nothing at all today.

I had to download the app on an old phone to get it to sort of work. I could see the play the game button but then the screen went blank and when I went back and looked again it said I didn't have any plays left. I looked at the awarded offers and new ones were added. Just checked the accounts on my computer and the new AM are posted to the account but that's all I can see.

It's still not working on my main phone. I hope they get this figured out overnight.

Have a great trip.
Thanks for the heads up Hon.
Not leaving till Sunday but I really want as many of those extra Airmiles suitcases as possible.
Hugs
Mel

Thanks for the heads up Hon.
Not leaving till Sunday but I really want as many of those extra Airmiles suitcases as possible.
Hugs
Mel
When I’m out of country I keep my phone in airplane mode and only use WiFi. I’ve never had an issue checking my miles in the app. Even worked in the DR a couple weeks ago….I’ve been home 3 weeks :sad:

Oh my! I just discovered the Carousel of Dreams thanks to this thread. I downloaded the app about a week ago because I thought it said I could earn 50 airmiles for doing so. However, I have not received those miles, so maybe I misread something. Anyway, I noticed the Carousel of Dreams on there but didn't know what it was anD unfortunately have not been playing. However, reading this thread, I thought I would give it a go and earned 50 airmiles (+15+10+15+10) on 4 out of 6 times I was allowed to play.

Thanks everyone!!

App is up and working as it should today (hopefully it is for everyone else also). I get an extra bonus play each day thanks to my CC but I haven't received a bonus for my shops at Metro yet. I get that they will be delayed because they only post once a week but I should have seen something by now.

App is up and working as it should today (hopefully it is for everyone else also). I get an extra bonus play each day thanks to my CC but I haven't received a bonus for my shops at Metro yet. I get that they will be delayed because they only post once a week but I should have seen something by now.
Thant's what I am waiting on is 5 extra bonus plays from Metro ,,,,taking forever.
Hugs Mel

Oh my! I just discovered the Carousel of Dreams thanks to this thread. I downloaded the app about a week ago because I thought it said I could earn 50 airmiles for doing so. However, I have not received those miles, so maybe I misread something. Anyway, I noticed the Carousel of Dreams on there but didn't know what it was anD unfortunately have not been playing. However, reading this thread, I thought I would give it a go and earned 50 airmiles (+15+10+15+10) on 4 out of 6 times I was allowed to play.

Thanks everyone!!
Welcome!
Hugs Mel

Thanks everyone!!
You need to go back and there is a section below the game the lists your prizes and then click on the add button and the points are added then.

I am doing well have gotten 100 points cumulative ( only be playing a week)
I won Marley Headphone today, have no idea what they are! Hopefully wire earbud would be great as I am always losing mine Apple ones.
Depending on the value of the Headphones you may have to click on the Marley logo in your upacked suitcse and fill out the Prize Acknowledgement form to receive your Headphones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter