Airmiles Armchair Chatter

i decided we need a dedicated thread to keep all of the Black Friday and Max Pass posts in one spot for easy referencing and to cut down on the clutter here. There will be other Flash Offers pop up that we will want to be able to notice. Keep copying terms & conditions here for the various offers, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has used this thread as a reference for all of the wild offers in the last month

AIRMILES BLACK FRIDAY AND MAX PASS TRACKING

Do we think that there will be better multipliers ON Black Friday? Contemplating holding out in case it is 20x for AM shops and maybe better individual store offers?

i decided we need a dedicated thread to keep all of the Black Friday and Max Pass posts in one spot for easy referencing and to cut down on the clutter here. There will be other Flash Offers pop up that we will want to be able to notice. Keep copying terms & conditions here for the various offers, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has used this thread as a reference for all of the wild offers in the last month

AIRMILES BLACK FRIDAY AND MAX PASS TRACKING
You think of everything. Thank you.

Undercover tourist sells them. Not sure if they have a stockpile or how that works.
I checked and they are sold out.

Of course the personal shopper finally answered today. With ‘sorry sold out’. I’m half inclined to respond with a snarky …if you had answered in a timely manner I would have my tickets

After having success with two receipts on two other accounts I tried the tortilla wraps on my shop today. No go. It took me a while to figure out where to put in a missing miles request but I found it eventually. If it weren't for the extra 100AM if definitely wouldn't be worth the bother.

Last edited:
After having success with two receipts on two other accounts I tried the tortilla wraps on my shop today. No go. It took me a while to figure out where to put in a missing miles request but I found it eventually. If it weren't for the extra 100AM if definitely wouldn't be worth the bother.
I did the exact same thing for tortillas. Got the AMs within a couple days.

All done and ready to be stuffed - figured it would be smart to leave the Maple Syrup candies in the box they came in on the off chance customs wants to question "wrapped gifts"
1700687109738.png

Checked into our flight on Porter and it was a relatively painless process since I had taken a VERY LONG time last night to find where I could enter our passport information and the hotel details. Only thing it wanted was a phone number for the resort - I couldn't find it so just added some random Disney central number :P
They assign you a seat automatically and you either accept it or you can upgrade to a different one. They offered the bundles that I could have chosen when we booked but I turned it down
It was $74 for one of the Classic Stretch seats and a checked bag, paid separately it would be $91.
We decided against it again and then noticed they assigned us seats in row 7 which ARE the upgraded "Stretch ones" with an extra 4" of legroom and 4" recline instead of 2"

Our suitcases are packed and sitting at the top of the stairs, personal item bags are just about ready to go once we add hubby's new laptop, my surface and our mouth guards. Groceries have been picked up and delivered to the resort - my shopper was in constant communication with me sending pictures of labels to make sure food is safe, and he sent me a picture of the wagon of food and told me how many bags there are in the fridge. The scooter is ordered and will be delivered late afternoon. I've heard from 2 of the 5 restaurants we'll be eating at, not bad at least I know that means the info was forwarded. The airport transportation to Pearson confirmed pick up times and I've heard from the drive at MCO as well. The weather is gonna be downright crappy, fair bit of rain, not getting above 21 most days, but we DO.NOT.CARE!

Maybe later tonight I'll get back to looking at my shopping lists - I paid for the danged Max Pass I need to buy something!!

Does anyone else repeatedly receive a "Sorry we are experiencing some technical difficulties" message when trying to book accommodations with airmiles?

All done and ready to be stuffed - figured it would be smart to leave the Maple Syrup candies in the box they came in on the off chance customs wants to question "wrapped gifts"
View attachment 812714

Checked into our flight on Porter and it was a relatively painless process since I had taken a VERY LONG time last night to find where I could enter our passport information and the hotel details. Only thing it wanted was a phone number for the resort - I couldn't find it so just added some random Disney central number :P
They assign you a seat automatically and you either accept it or you can upgrade to a different one. They offered the bundles that I could have chosen when we booked but I turned it down
It was $74 for one of the Classic Stretch seats and a checked bag, paid separately it would be $91.
We decided against it again and then noticed they assigned us seats in row 7 which ARE the upgraded "Stretch ones" with an extra 4" of legroom and 4" recline instead of 2"

Our suitcases are packed and sitting at the top of the stairs, personal item bags are just about ready to go once we add hubby's new laptop, my surface and our mouth guards. Groceries have been picked up and delivered to the resort - my shopper was in constant communication with me sending pictures of labels to make sure food is safe, and he sent me a picture of the wagon of food and told me how many bags there are in the fridge. The scooter is ordered and will be delivered late afternoon. I've heard from 2 of the 5 restaurants we'll be eating at, not bad at least I know that means the info was forwarded. The airport transportation to Pearson confirmed pick up times and I've heard from the drive at MCO as well. The weather is gonna be downright crappy, fair bit of rain, not getting above 21 most days, but we DO.NOT.CARE!

Maybe later tonight I'll get back to looking at my shopping lists - I paid for the danged Max Pass I need to buy something!!
Oh didn't realize you were going over Thanksgiving. Pack your patience too. It's a VERY busy time. Have fun!!!!

Does anyone else repeatedly receive a "Sorry we are experiencing some technical difficulties" message when trying to book accommodations with airmiles?
I've been on multiple times a day now for over a week. I'm very indecisive at the moment.....ok, maybe often. Anyway, yes that message is there for me frequently. Even though it's there I can carry on through right up to the point of paying. I suggest logging out and back in. Sometimes the message seems to be there when I have left the page open for a while. Maybe it times out.

BTW...still haven't decided on a hotel. I'm still busy stewing about not getting my party tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter