Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I think you cracked the car code there @kitntrip
rofling.gif

Blue Friday out west again!

Do you have someone on “the inside“? How do you know ALREADY?! I don’t receive an email until the day before, but I was thinking it was time for another, either this Friday or next.

Thanks for the heads up.

Do you have someone on “the inside“? How do you know ALREADY?! I don’t receive an email until the day before, but I was thinking it was time for another, either this Friday or next.

Thanks for the heads up.

The flyer posts online at 10:00 Tuesday evening. I’ve missed the last few Blue Friday’s, but finally it looks like I can take advantage this time around. Some decent offers!

And I know some people around have inside access (kids with flyer routes...hah!) so some have even earlier intel!

Sobeys ON is a bust this week.

Metro is actually pretty decent for me. The better offers are things we will use. :)

• Burnbrae Egg Bakes 2 for $5.00 (last week / today they were 2 for $7.00) + 15 AM when you buy 2
  • Lactancia Pur Filter Milk $4.99 ea + 20 AM when you buy 2
  • Astro Organic Yogurt or Tatziki $2.99 ea + 20 AM when you buy 2

Nothing for me in this week's flyers

Sobeys Ontario
https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada/sobeys-on-flyer-april-26-to-may-2/all

Metro
https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada/metro-on-flyer-april-26-to-may-2/all
Lactancia milk buy 2 get 20 airmiles

Foodland Ontario
Ice caps buy 2 get 10 airmiles--no price listed.
Mccain frozen patties buy 2 at 4.99 each get 10 airmiles
Cheese sticks bread package of 6 buy 1pkg. at 4.99 get 5 airmiles
https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada/foodland-on-flyer-april-26-to-may-2/all
*Natrel Purfiltre milk is on sale for 2.99 for 2L*

Last edited:
Sobeys ON is a bust this week.

Metro is actually pretty decent for me. The better offers are things we will use. :)

• Burnbrae Egg Bakes 2 for $5.00 (last week / today they were 2 for $7.00) + 15 AM when you buy 2
  • Lactancia Pur Filter Milk $4.99 ea + 20 AM when you buy 2
  • Astro Organic Yogurt or Tatziki $2.99 ea + 20 AM when you buy 2

I missed the yogurt deal. Thanks for the heads up. I have coupons for $1 off the egg bakes so they will be a good deal. Also I ran into a person promoting the Lactancia milk last week in Metro and he gave me a couple of coupons so I may be able to take advantage of that one too.

I'm sure there must be lots of offers in the Sobeys store. They are listing 1400 AM available, just not showing them in the flyer. Guess I'll have to put the "hunt" back into my airmiles hunt this week.

Just went through the Blue Friday deals. There's not a ton that we need, plus the $$ to AM ratio isn't the best. I've put together a little list, looks like I'll spend approx. 103.90 (plus tax and dep.), and earn 645AM. The coconut water is a smokin' deal - 500ml can of Grace Coconut Water, 2/$6, buy 4 get 50AM - I'll be stocking up on that one.

Oh boy I can't resist this Blue Friday... look at all the things that are on my shopping list but they weren't cheap enough last week! ;) Laundry soap, Alfredo sauce, chicken... Plus 100 AM for $35 worth of Raisin Bran and Mini Wheats (among the few cereals that DD will eat)!

Just went through the Blue Friday deals. There's not a ton that we need, plus the $$ to AM ratio isn't the best. I've put together a little list, looks like I'll spend approx. 103.90 (plus tax and dep.), and earn 645AM. The coconut water is a smokin' deal - 500ml can of Grace Coconut Water, 2/$6, buy 4 get 50AM - I'll be stocking up on that one.

Me too! Looks like I can get away with things I actually need this time for $201.30 and score 820 AM! Though, I'll have to split my purchase to nab the 100 bonus a second time.

The flyer posts online at 10:00 Tuesday evening. I’ve missed the last few Blue Friday’s, but finally it looks like I can take advantage this time around. Some decent offers!

And I know some people around have inside access (kids with flyer routes...hah!) so some have even earlier intel!

Thanks for the scoop. We don't receive physical flyers anymore, and now that you've mentioned the Friday preview hits on Tuesday I'll start looking then!

:disrocks:

Me too! Looks like I can get away with things I actually need this time for $201.30 and score 820 AM! Though, I'll have to split my purchase to nab the 100 bonus a second time.

Thanks for the scoop. We don't receive physical flyers anymore, and now that you've mentioned the Friday preview hits on Tuesday I'll start looking then!

:disrocks:
The flyers go live around midnight eastern time Wednesday on Reebee. I always update the title of this thread with the page number of the first sightings of the current week's flyers, update links to each regions flyers in the first post and *try* to do a bit of a scan in a post as well. Currently working on this week's. I use the links from Smart Canucks because it lets me see all of the flyers while Reebee is location based and it's a tad harder for me to work with. Reebee is great because you can get it to show you all of the Airmile offers in your area in one list, just type Airmiles into the search bar at the top right. There is an APP for Reebee or you can access it online as well.

Reebee Flyers

Weekly Flyer update! This won't take long, as others have mentioned it's a very bleak selection this week!!
Sobeys:
Western Flyer

• Blue Friday
  • Bothwell Cheese (no price mentioned) $1 off buy 2 get 15 AM
  • Kelloggs cereal big boxes, $7 buy 5 get 100 AM
  • Liquid plumber/pinesol $4 buy 2 get 20 AM
  • Spend $150 on booze get 150 AM
Urban Fresh
  • 3 (yes THREE) offers in the flyer but mentions 1300 in store
Atlantic Flyer
  • Villagio Bread 2/$5 buy 4 get 25 AM
  • Some cheese spend $10 get 25 AM
  • Del Monte juices $2.99 buy 2 get 10 AM
  • Hidden Valley dressings $3.29 buy 2 get 10 AM
  • Same offer as last week for cereal, granola bars, yogurt ranging from 2/$5 - $5.99 spend $20 get 50 AM
  • LOTS of offers that are hovering around the 1:1 ratio
Foodland
Atlantic Flyer

• Looks exciting -- bragging about 50 AM in the flyer :P
  • WOW, truly pathetic! nothing worth mentioning!!!

Sobeys Atlantic also has the spend $150/95 miles for three days (Thurs-Sat).

I'm going the Superstore/PC points route this week. MUCH better $1/point ratio for me there this week. PLus they have a spend threshold offer as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter