Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Dang! Maybe I'll have to suck it up then... but it's still a good deal!

It is! Wish I could take advantage of it this time but we leave at 5:40am Saturday for a Disney trip so doing a big grocery shop the day before we go away is not the best idea!

Amazing Airmiles this week but in the small print in the Thrifty's flyer it says that the spend $100, get 100AM can only be used once per collector account.

Solution: sign up for a second account in DH's name or even maybe another one for yourself. You can print off a temporary card once the account is set up. Do as above but split it between the two accounts. Save up enough on account #2 for a park ticket. Redeem and put the card away.

Well there are a lot of smaller deals in the Sobeys flyer, two pages of them! I like the 50AM for 2 of certain Prime Meats (bacon included but I don't think the items are on sale so likely pricey). Villaggio bread or buns, $2.99 each, 3 for 25 AM. 25AM when you buy $10 of certain Knorr or Hellmann's products, looks like they are regular price but my son loves Lipton Soup so perhaps I'll stock up for winter. I don't see any gift card deals there this week. Metro looks to be a real bust.

Well there are a lot of smaller deals in the Sobeys flyer, two pages of them! I like the 50AM for 2 of certain Prime Meats (bacon included but I don't think the items are on sale so likely pricey). Villaggio bread or buns, $2.99 each, 3 for 25 AM. 25AM when you buy $10 of certain Knorr or Hellmann's products, looks like they are regular price but my son loves Lipton Soup so perhaps I'll stock up for winter. I don't see any gift card deals there this week. Metro looks to be a real bust.
Where are you seeing the Sobey's flyer this early? I agree with the Metro flyer ... they really have been dismal lately

Thanks for posting hdrolfe
I have a son who only eats Lipton soup. I am anxious to see the smaller deals.
Thanks
Hugs Mel

Hi Hon
I believe she gets an actual physical flyer for Sobeys on Wednesday.
Hugs Mel

Yup, when they are delivered I get them on Wednesday :) I don't ever see it online until Thursday morning. I think this week's deals will depend on your personal tastes. I will probably get 75 or so, depends if there are any targeted deals too I guess!

Solution: sign up for a second account in DH's name or even maybe another one for yourself. You can print off a temporary card once the account is set up. Do as above but split it between the two accounts. Save up enough on account #2 for a park ticket. Redeem and put the card away.
Sorry mom, I think i have to disagree on this. I dont think its worth the hassell of keeping track of 2 cards or more. The points arent worth it for me, but good luck to all who can.

Hello all! I'm just joining in on your fun!

I'm so excited to head out shopping today ... hehe :D I'm getting really pumped about getting points. I never ever shop at Rexall, but I may make a special stop today!

question: Do the AM WDW tickets expire? I have no trips coming up, but I have airmails that I need to use up before the end of the year.

Sorry mom, I think i have to disagree on this. I dont think its worth the hassell of keeping track of 2 cards or more. The points arent worth it for me, but good luck to all who can.

I have to agree with you that it is a bit of a hassle to keep track of two accounts. I have closed off the use of DH's account now that it served its purpose. Canadian Harmony was wanting to cash in on a deal that was limited to one per collector account and this seemed like a solution to being able to maximize her AM points this weekend.

With a look through the Sobey's flyer and hopes of a decent Rexall coupon for Monday, it looks like I can hit my goal of 250 again this week. I was short last week, but when my Sobey's miles posted this morning there was another 50 in there. I have no idea what they are from, because they aren't from last weekends shop.. but I'm not complaining. ;)

Happy Shopping this weekend everyone! :)

We have two separate accounts.

Since I have a BMO World MC, I get 25% off all flights. Therefore, I am now shifting focus from WDW passes (done!) and am collecting for airfares, while hubby will be collecting for US 2-day passes. We are using my card mostly, but when there are certain offers like the above, one per account, we can at least utilize those now too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter