Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Soo..... my DH said that he thought he heard news about Blue Friday this week (he's the assistant Meat manager). I asked him to confirm with his manager and YES! This Friday will be Blue Friday. At least here in Southern Ontario, We live in Kitchener.

Yay! Thank you for sharing!! Off to do some meal planning for this week to make room in that freezer...

Soo..... my DH said that he thought he heard news about Blue Friday this week (he's the assistant Meat manager). I asked him to confirm with his manager and YES! This Friday will be Blue Friday. At least here in Southern Ontario, We live in Kitchener.

Thanks for the heads up Tookie1000
Hugs
Mel

I got our too. When I opened them I see it says "bring this ticket plus your airmiles card and ID" Does this mean I have to go? I actually got these for my daughter and her boyfriend, taking inspiration for you Mel.
Has anyone had experience with this kind of thing? Is this new?
I know a couple of years ago there were the Cirque tickets for the Ottawa region that my kids went to. I had ordered them and they went without me.
I am going to do a chat tomorrow or the next day if I have time but I thought I would ask here to see if maybe any of you might know.

Hi Hon
No you don't have to go,,just give them the tickets and all will be great. I have given my son and daughter in law tickets to many events and never had an issue.
Hugs to you
Mel

Went to Safeway this weekend and spent $152 and got 169 AM. I was impressed since the AM offerings have been so dismal lately. They had an I store AM deal on hubby’s cereal buy 3 get 50 AM plus a few My Offers including my threshold of spend $125 get 60 AM.
Super excited for a possible Blue Friday this week!

Heard a rumour about a Blue Friday at Sobeys next week in ON. Fingers crossed! I will confirm this hopefully tomorrow!
AS001174_05.gif

What an amazing way to join our little community of AM hunters! Thanks for the head's up -- side note, which Sobey's does your hubby work at? When the deals are worth it we make the drive to the one on Bridgeport and just LOVE the way the self-checkouts work !

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-29_15-4-31.png
    upload_2019-4-29_15-4-31.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 4
For anyone waiting, my BMO Mastercard Mega Miles just posted. That's the 100 AM's for spending $250 with the opt in.

Thanks for the heads up, they must have literally just posted because I was checking my account an hour ago and it wasn’t there then.

For anyone who opted in to the Amex AM offer (mine was spend $300 during February, get 150 AM), this has also posted.

Hmmm... will have to see what Blue Friday offers are like. My husband is now doing keto with me so there are not a ton of things we can actually eat that they usually put on promo. If bacon is a good offer like it sometimes is, will have to think about it :)

Hmmm... will have to see what Blue Friday offers are like. My husband is now doing keto with me so there are not a ton of things we can actually eat that they usually put on promo. If bacon is a good offer like it sometimes is, will have to think about it :)

I need to get back to keto, it's the one way of eating that my stomach does not take issue with, and actually makes me feel good. But oh is it hard to cook for me and my kiddo who is a bit addicted to carbs.

Of course it would be Blue Friday this week...;we are heading south next weekend...and I'm not stocking our cupboards with much until we get home. I'm sooo glad to see one return though!!!! Happy hunting everyone

Are there ever hoppers on the AM site? Or would I have to do a personal shopper request for those? I'm not ready yet, just trying to plan how many miles I might actually need when we do want to get them. I'm not totally sure I'd even want Hoppers, but we are going in August next time, so there will be afternoon pool breaks and it might be nice to go back to a different park in the evenings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter