Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Found this under My Offers.
1711971405322.png

Terms & Conditions​

* This offer is exclusive and non-transferable. Offer is valid April 1, 2024 to April 30, 2024. To qualify, eligible collectors must click the “Opt in now” button in the offer invitation by April 30, 2024. After opting in, collectors must scan and upload at least one (1) eligible receipt through the AIR MILES Receipts page in the AIR MILES app between April 1, 2024 and April 30, 2024. Scanned receipts must contain at least one product or set of products that qualify for an ongoing AIR MILES Receipts Bonus Miles product offer. Minimum eligible product purchase must be completed in-store in a single transaction during this offer period. Online purchases are not eligible for this offer. See current AIR MILES Receipts offers in the AIR MILES app. Personal purchases only. To qualify, original receipt must be scanned during this offer period. No duplicates. The standard AIR MILES Receipts 14-day scanning period does not apply to this offer. Click “Qualifying Details” on specific offer to see what major grocers’ receipts are accepted for this offer and for receipt verification requirements. All eligible Miles must be earned before 11:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2024. Limit of one (1) offer per AIR MILES collector number. Offer is for single time use. Offer may be combined with other partner and AIR MILES offers. Void where prohibited. Please allow up to 90 days for receipts to be verified and Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account. AIR MILES reserves the right to change or retract an offer at any time without prior notice. By participating in this offer you agree to the AIR MILES Terms of Use. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. Partner, Supplier and Retailer trademarks are owned by the respective Partner, Supplier and Retailer or authorized for their use in Canada. To collect AIR MILES® Reward Miles you must be a Canadian resident.

Found this under My Offers.
View attachment 847137

Terms & Conditions​

* This offer is exclusive and non-transferable. Offer is valid April 1, 2024 to April 30, 2024. To qualify, eligible collectors must click the “Opt in now” button in the offer invitation by April 30, 2024. After opting in, collectors must scan and upload at least one (1) eligible receipt through the AIR MILES Receipts page in the AIR MILES app between April 1, 2024 and April 30, 2024. Scanned receipts must contain at least one product or set of products that qualify for an ongoing AIR MILES Receipts Bonus Miles product offer. Minimum eligible product purchase must be completed in-store in a single transaction during this offer period. Online purchases are not eligible for this offer. See current AIR MILES Receipts offers in the AIR MILES app. Personal purchases only. To qualify, original receipt must be scanned during this offer period. No duplicates. The standard AIR MILES Receipts 14-day scanning period does not apply to this offer. Click “Qualifying Details” on specific offer to see what major grocers’ receipts are accepted for this offer and for receipt verification requirements. All eligible Miles must be earned before 11:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2024. Limit of one (1) offer per AIR MILES collector number. Offer is for single time use. Offer may be combined with other partner and AIR MILES offers. Void where prohibited. Please allow up to 90 days for receipts to be verified and Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account. AIR MILES reserves the right to change or retract an offer at any time without prior notice. By participating in this offer you agree to the AIR MILES Terms of Use. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. Partner, Supplier and Retailer trademarks are owned by the respective Partner, Supplier and Retailer or authorized for their use in Canada. To collect AIR MILES® Reward Miles you must be a Canadian resident.
Just used this offer. The bonus miles don't show up automatically. The 4 for the eggs did though. Now it's just a waiting game I guess.

I wish the Shell offer that is for fill ups for the month would actually come out on the first day of the month.

My Shell offers for gas seem to be getting worse and worse. Last month it was 5 fillups gets me 100 miles and the 6th fillup got me another 50 for a total of 150. This month it is 5 fillups gets me 100 and that is it. No 4 gets you 50 and the 5th gets you another 50. Nope it is all in for the 100 miles.

Offered on my son's Airmiles card but not mine yet.

1712001449542.png
This offer is exclusive and non-transferable. Offer is valid from April 1, 2024 to April 30, 2024. To qualify for this offer, eligible collectors must click the “Opt in” button in the offer invitation by April 30, 2024. **Any Bonus Miles earned in connection with eligible purchases made through airmilescardlink.ca with the collector number associated with the recipient’s collector account will qualify towards the earn requirement. All eligible Miles must be earned before 11:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2024, and subsequently posted to your collector account. Limit of one offer per collector number. Offer is for single time use. To get Bonus Miles through card linked offers, collectors must link their eligible Canadian Mastercard to their AIR MILES collector number and make eligible purchases at participating brands (the “Promotion”) during the promotion period using their linked Mastercard and meet the criteria required for the bonus offers (each an “Offer” and collectively the “Offers”). Please see each unique Offer’s terms and conditions for specific details at airmilescardlink.ca. Please allow up to 90 days after the end of the offer period for Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account. Your AIR MILES collector number must be linked to an Eligible Mastercard. Your Mastercard account must be in good standing at the time the Bonus Miles are awarded. To qualify for the offers, eligible purchase transactions charged to your Eligible Mastercard must be subsequently posted to your Mastercard account by April 30, 2024. In the case of an online purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the Eligible Mastercard is charged on the shipping date and that date occurs after the offer ends. Mastercard is not responsible for the fulfilment of the offer. Purchases made by an authorized user of a supplementary card linked to the Eligible Mastercard do not qualify, unless the supplementary card is also linked to the AIR MILES collector number. Mastercard is not responsible for the fulfillment of the offer. If you no longer wish to participate in this promotion, you can unlink your Mastercard from your AIR MILES collector number at any time at airmilescardlink.ca/unlink ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. Partner, supplier and retailer trademarks are owned by the respective partner, supplier and retailer or authorized for their use in Canada.
Hugs Mel

I wish the Shell offer that is for fill ups for the month would actually come out on the first day of the month.
It does in the app. The email often comes later....for me it usually comes either late evening on the first or mid day on the 2nd.

It does in the app. The email often comes later....for me it usually comes either late evening on the first or mid day on the 2nd.
It isn't in my app or on my computer.

I've got 14 offers from Shell... 95 cash miles when you download (which I already have), 5 bonus for nuts, 25 bonus for car wash, 30 bonus for Rotella, 20 bonus for windshield washer, 10 bonus for pepsi, 20 bonus for gift cards, 5 bonus for chips, 10 bonus for batteries, 2o bonus for Celcius drink, 5 bonus for candy, 5 bonus for Select natural water ( 2 of those offers), 5 bonus for lottery tickets.

Last edited:
I have begun earning for my sister recently, and often see she has offers I don't and I have offers she doesn't. I understand they're trying to attract her to such things as Cardlink offers (which I already use). But it can't mean I don't still dislike it, because I can see good offers that I'm not eligible for. It's like "new customer" offers from the bank or phone companies. I want bonuses too =(
Whine over

I have begun earning for my sister recently, and often see she has offers I don't and I have offers she doesn't. I understand they're trying to attract her to such things as Cardlink offers (which I already use). But it can't mean I don't still dislike it, because I can see good offers that I'm not eligible for. It's like "new customer" offers from the bank or phone companies. I want bonuses too =(
Whine over
Me to Hon
no offers quite like my son gets but I guess this is the way they play the game. I was going to pair down to just my airmiles card but I think I'll keep my son's card for now.
Come on Airmiles/BMO kick us loyal Airmilers some nice offers.

The airmiles earns aren't quite what they were in the "good old days" so I play DS and DH cards for them as well as my own. Some weeks the airmiles earned on the other two accounts are the only ones I earn. Fortunately DS and DH like to share their riches with me so it all works out. :D

It isn't in my app or on my computer.

I've got 14 offers from Shell... 95 cash miles when you download (which I already have), 5 bonus for nuts, 25 bonus for car wash, 30 bonus for Rotella, 20 bonus for windshield washer, 10 bonus for pepsi, 20 bonus for gift cards, 5 bonus for chips, 10 bonus for batteries, 2o bonus for Celcius drink, 5 bonus for candy, 5 bonus for Select natural water ( 2 of those offers), 5 bonus for lottery tickets.
That’s interesting. How many of those are your personal offers? I usually only have 2 personal offers, sometimes a 3rd.

I use dh's account and mine as well as two daughters for the promos when I can. I seldom do son's but may on occasion (my daughter spun all his suitcases). The four of us have no monthly offers for April (except Shell) except one daughter has 50am airmilesshop purchase.

Son on the other hand has a shop 3,4,5 partners get 150am, 50am airmilesshop and 25am airmileslink. He is a gold collector, rarely uses card.

It just annoys me with Shell that if I am going to get the offer eventually, and it is supposedly for for the entire month, it totally negates any possibility of me getting enough fill ups to satisfy the offer. If it is good for the entire month, give it to me for the entire month.

Last edited:
It just annoys me with Shell that if I am going to get the offer eventually, and it is supposedly for for the entire month, it totally negates any possibility of me getting enough fill ups to satisfy the offer. If it is good for the entire month, give it to me for the entire month.

I'm not sure why you don't get it at the beginning of the month. Perhaps try unlinking your am card from the shell app and relinking if you are getting the monthly email from airmiles just not the Shell personal offer .... or calling airmiles?

I did a quick check on my monthly personal offers emails and they have come on the 1st of each month back to Sept 1 except March came on the 4th. But those are from airmiles not Shell but list the Shell offer in it. Our Shell offers and others are usually on the computer, airmiles app and Shell app on the 1st as well as listed in the airmiles monthly email on the 1st. Occasionally, we do not have a Shell offer for given month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter