Airmiles Armchair Chatter

It just annoys me with Shell that if I am going to get the offer eventually, and it is supposedly for for the entire month, it totally negates any possibility of me getting enough fill ups to satisfy the offer. If it is good for the entire month, give it to me for the entire month.

I'm not sure why you don't get it at the beginning of the month. Perhaps try unlinking your am card from the shell app and relinking if you are getting the monthly email from airmiles just not the Shell personal offer .... or calling airmiles?

I did a quick check on my monthly personal offers emails and they have come on the 1st of each month back to Sept 1 except March came on the 4th. But those are from airmiles not Shell but list the Shell offer in it. Our Shell offers and others are usually on the computer, airmiles app and Shell app on the 1st as well as listed in the airmiles monthly email on the 1st. Occasionally, we do not have a Shell offer for given month.
Shell is awful for us as well, I don't get emails about ANY of the offers connected with them, from either source. Some months the fill up offer is in the Shell app just shortly after midnight on the 1st (I'm a very late to bed type person) other months it takes a week, or more. Sometimes I can see those in the airmiles app, other times, no. We didn't get a single fill up offer for the entire year in 2023. They are coming again but we rarely manage to hit them - March was for 4 and we only put 21 L on on the 31st to catch the mile/L offer before it was over. April is 5 , uhm did they not notice the we didn't get even 1 in for March ?

yes, I tried all of the fixes, stop the app, clear my cache, Uninstalled and then reinstall, unlink and then relink my cards, deleted the Shell account and then set it up again with a different email account. It sits in the "don't go out of my way to get miles" column now.

side note, I've taken to opening every app and checking for offers before getting out of the car to make sure I haven't missed any and I've even started checking the website as well. I also check this thread to see if I've missed anything.

Where in the Shell app would the fill-up deal be found? I don't see it anywhere there but maybe I don't know where to look. I would have thought it would be under personal offers but it isn't there.

It isn't in my Air Miles app or on my computer, at least there I know where ot look.

Where in the Shell app would the fill-up deal be found? I don't see it anywhere there but maybe I don't know where to look. I would have thought it would be under personal offers but it isn't there.

It isn't in my Air Miles app or on my computer, at least there I know where ot look.
It's under personal offers

Amazon categories for April
Please note: Included categories have changed as of April 1, 2024.
You will get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made in the following categories. All other categories, Gift Cards and Amazon Subscriptions are excluded. You will NOT get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made via the Amazon app.

Included categories*:
Amazon Fashion Private Brands
Amazon Cloud Cam
Automotive
Business & Industrial Supplies
Camera, Photo & Video
Clothing & Accessories
Echo Devices
Eero Devices
Element Smart TV
Fire TV Devices
Handmade
Jewelry
Kindle E-readers
Kitchen & Dining
Luggage
Luxury Beauty
Major Appliances
Musical Instruments
Outdoor Recreation
Patio, Lawn & Garden
Ring Video Doorbells and Cameras
Shoes, Handbags & Accessories
Software
Sports and Fitness
Toys & Games
Watches

Mine is spend $120 get 120. Not great but I need to redeem my AM before the Cdn resident offer on WDW tickets expires. I always assumed these Metro offers had to be done in a single purchase, I never read the fine print, obviously. If it’s cumulative, I will try to do it by the 17th!

0b0358db8eee3c5ab897cfd566c45cf2.jpg
Have a great Day
Hugs Mel

Note the start date and Opting In
1712316712567.png
Please allow until April 30, 2024, for Miles earned in connection with this offer to be posted to your collector account.

Terms + Conditions​

* Offer valid on April 11, 2024. Valid at participating Global Pet Foods locations in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario and Prince Edward Island. To qualify for this offer, collectors must click the “Opt in now” button by April 11, 2024 and make eligible purchases. Minimum eligible purchase must be spent in a single transaction and excludes taxes, discounts, gift cards and prior purchases. Limit of one per Collector Number. AIR MILES Card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other offers, and AIR MILES offers.

Please allow until April 30, 2024, for Miles earned in connection with this offer to be posted to your collector account.

®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. Partner, Supplier and Retailer trademarks are owned by the respective Partner, Supplier or Retailer or authorized for their use in Canada.

Last edited:
View attachment 848341
Have a great Day
Hugs Mel

Note the start date and Opting In
View attachment 848343

Terms + Conditions​

* Offer valid on April 11, 2024. Valid at participating Global Pet Foods locations in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario and Prince Edward Island. To qualify for this offer, collectors must click the “Opt in now” button by April 11, 2024 and make eligible purchases. Minimum eligible purchase must be spent in a single transaction and excludes taxes, discounts, gift cards and prior purchases. Limit of one per Collector Number. AIR MILES Card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other offers, and AIR MILES offers.

®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. Partner, Supplier and Retailer trademarks are owned by the respective Partner, Supplier or Retailer or authorized for their use in Canada.
Oooooh. That's a good one for me.

Still no Shell fill-up one, lol.

Oooooh. That's a good one for me.

Still no Shell fill-up one, lol.
Just to make you feel better Damo
I get this every month,,,,,
I sometimes have the need to fill up ONCE a month,, sometimes not.
1712324829803.png

I do much better with this offer,, only wish somewhere around me sold the M&M products at their station like at Jacqueline station.
1712325089350.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter