airmiles junkies unite!

Do you use the airmiles toolbar? I get 30 airmiles a month.

Safeway pharmacy gives 7 airmiles for every $10 even if insurance pays. So DS's prescription may cost $100 and the insureance covers $80 but I still get the 70 airmiles.

I get about 300 airmiles a month from my Mastercard.

I get about 500 airmiles a week from Safeway. (besides the pharacy)

I convert HBC rewards to airmiles.

Ado121,

I can't find the coupon on the FB page. Plus is it for Canadians?

Make sure you are on the Canadian Safeway FB page and not the American one.

And if you are a Winnipegger the Leila store is having Extreme airmiles so it's a better deal than the coupon anyhow. You can get the Extreme AM's flyer at the entrance to the Leila store.

I get about 500 airmiles a week from Safeway. (besides the pharacy)

Not everyone has a large grocery budget. I couldn't spend $200 a week at Safeway. We don't need that many groceries or have the funds to do so. I do try and do one flyer or edirect AM special on weeks I'm not doing a big buy.

Ugh!!! We need a safeway!!! :mad:

Ya....I went through the Metro flyer last night and unless I missed it there was not even 1 bonus miles product. I have a feeling that it will be a while before we see another mega miles promo.

There is the Mile-ionaire promo right now. If you register online and use at least 3 of the coupons you get a bonus of 50 miles. I need to use one more before June 20th.

We have Metro Stores here in Quebec but the ones I have been to don't offer Air Miles. Like I posted before, we can accumulate airmiles at IGA but for the promos you have to purchase certain items and the are items that we don't use or need. Also, we don't have an IGA close by so we pick up things when we are passing by an IGA.

Sports Experts used to offer AirMiles. Of course, my dh finally bought a bike there and surprise - no more air miles.

We still do well with collecting. We have gone a three trips to Florida, one trip to Newfoundland and on our last trip to DW, we bought our Park Passes.

Sure wish we had a SAFEWAY here!!!!!

And if you are a Winnipegger the Leila store is having Extreme airmiles so it's a better deal than the coupon anyhow. You can get the Extreme AM's flyer at the entrance to the Leila store.

I am, and was planning on a Safeway trip tomorrow. What's extreme airmiles?

this is exciting to know that so many others enjoy the airmiles program.

we shop at superstore at the beginnning of the month when they have their spend 250 get 25 gift card promo. that is usually when the airmiles promotions at safeway suck anyways. then the weeks after i split between safeway and superstore.

i want to surprise my husband with an overnight at an executive inn. does anyone know what points programs give gift cards to executive inns...

amy

I am, and was planning on a Safeway trip tomorrow. What's extreme airmiles?

Leila Store is having "spend $100 get 150 AM, spend $200 get 300 AM". It's been going on for a while.

Check out CAB0899's post regarding how to find these offers.

The first Tuesday of the month is also Customer Appreciation Day on top of that so you can get 10% off or 10x the base AM.

If you buy some of the flyer items and use the edirect coupons you could easily get 500+ AM by spending 200 AM tomorrow at the Leila store.

LOL yes...maroon van (needs a wash) with a mickey head antennae and a soccer ball decal on the back window. Too funny if you saw me there.

I got the 150 airmiles and some bonus ones to make 225 today. They wouldn't let me double dip and get the 10x on top of it though. Thanks for the heads up!:thumbsup2

LOL yes...maroon van (needs a wash) with a mickey head antennae and a soccer ball decal on the back window. Too funny if you saw me there.

I got the 150 airmiles and some bonus ones to make 225 today. They wouldn't let me double dip and get the 10x on top of it though. Thanks for the heads up!:thumbsup2

Well you probably heard us! I took my little guy which I never do and he was NOT listening to me. Never again. Usually I go alone.

I think I got 494 AM. I got the bonus $300 plus used 3 edirect coupons (raspberries, ham and dish detergent) as well as a few others offers including soft drinks. I was disappointed I couldn't get 10x on my base but they didn't allow it. I thought they did last time I went. Maybe it was a different cashier.

ETA - they did allow me to double dip last time

04 May 10 841 LEILA CAD DAY BONUS 99
04 May 10 841 LEILA AMAZING AIR MILES 300

Well you probably heard us! I took my little guy which I never do and he was NOT listening to me. Never again. Usually I go alone.

I think I got 494 AM. I got the bonus $300 plus used 3 edirect coupons (raspberries, ham and dish detergent) as well as a few others offers including soft drinks. I was disappointed I couldn't get 10x on my base but they didn't allow it. I thought they did last time I went. Maybe it was a different cashier.

ETA - they did allow me to double dip last time

04 May 10 841 LEILA CAD DAY BONUS 99
04 May 10 841 LEILA AMAZING AIR MILES 300

you should go on canada safeway facebook page. make a complaint that they allowed you to use the coupon last time but not this time, they might reply to call customer service. they have for others.

you should go on canada safeway facebook page. make a complaint that they allowed you to use the coupon last time but not this time, they might reply to call customer service. they have for others.

Hmmm I might just do that.

I phoned 1-800-Safeway and asked. They said I shouldn't have gotten both offers in May that was a mistake on the cashier's part. So nope - no double dipping.

Does anyone know how to contact Safeway about the airmiles email offers issues? I used to get them and then they stopped suddenly. I've tried resigning up on the website, but it just says I'm already registered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter