Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

Woohoo Metro was a breeze. Went to the Bells Corners Metro and the cashier was a total pro.
The coupon says show the coupon and doesn’t say enter the code. I am going to Metro now, does it mean I have to stand my ground to have the code entered?

So question about the Metro STB coupon. It reads on the back of the coupon, one per collector number per day so we can use it each day through the 24th to get an extra 50 AM's? Getting 50 bonus AM's for using 95 is a really great offer and I'd do it as often as possible. Butter is $2.99 lb and with the Christmas baking I'm going through a ton of it. Getting it 'free' is very nice. Merry Christmas to me..... :)

The coupon says show the coupon and doesn’t say enter the code. I am going to Metro now, does it mean I have to stand my ground to have the code entered?
Yes, make sure you do. I had to get the cashier to key it in, she had to call someone over to show her how because it didn't want to work how she did it. Stand your ground on this one!

I just did Metro. The cashier was very cooperative and knew what to do. I forgot to unlock my cash account and she initialized the transaction instead of doing it all over again. The 50 AM is posted on my receipt. There is no candy canes in this store. I will try another store with DD’s card.

Thanks everyone’s heads up! Happy shopping!!

I am missing all my black friday/cyber monday miles - amazon x3, new egg x2, dell, underarmour, etsy, apple, indigo x2 and think geek x2. 13 different transactions, all missing. Not all of them are over $100, but more than one is. I did get my last $100 from new egg on Dec 10 post, including the 10x bonus miles for that day, but no STB bonus yet.

I had under armour and one new egg post today!

Ah son of a gun! I had placed a Fresh2GoMetro order for a Swiss Chocolate Lindt cake to pick up tomorrow. I'm using the STB for another DIS'er.

I'm just now going through the flyers and see they put the cake on sale for $23.99 instead of $25.99. Guess I'll be arguing with the Cashier that I do NOT want the sale price - charge me full price! :rotfl:

Ah son of a gun! I had placed a Fresh2GoMetro order for a Swiss Chocolate Lindt cake to pick up tomorrow. I'm using the STB for another DIS'er.

I'm just now going through the flyers and see they put the cake on sale for $23.99 instead of $25.99. Guess I'll be arguing with the Cashier that I do NOT want the sale price - charge me full price! :rotfl:

Omg...good luck on that one. I’ve had so many cashiers refuse to charge me full price when I insist, and they don’t budge. Not all air miles related incidents either. Try to get a manager override if the cashier won’t do it.

My AirMilesShops from Amazon posted as well! 95 miles in total. That was nice.

That makes my 7th posted STB by the way. I was going to use the $10 Metro cash offer today. Now I think I'll save it. Will we need cash miles during the Mega Miles?

Omg...good luck on that one. I’ve had so many cashiers refuse to charge me full price when I insist, and they don’t budge. Not all air miles related incidents either. Try to get a manager override if the cashier won’t do it.

Oh you bet I will be insisting on a Manager if I get a Cashier that tries that. First I'll check what price Deli/Hot Foods puts on it when I pick up the cake. I expected to go to the bakery but the e-mail says otherwise.

Both my card and my husband's are done. He's still waiting for miles from an Amazon order (purchased way after mine was) to come in but that was an extra STB.

My card
Hudson's Bay - posted - total earned 18 instead of 30
Shell - posted - total earned 7
LCBO - posted - total earned 8
Foodland - posted - total earned 23
Rexall - posted total earned 166
AirMilesShops (Amazon) - posted - total earned 95
Sobey's - posted - total earned 115
PLUS extra Shell in-store purchases AND fill-up (all posted) - total earned 114

546 total miles earned (+ 2,000 pending) and only $11.25 extra spent (wine LCBO). The rest was free (Hudson Bay) and stuff I was purchasing anyways. Gas, groceries, Christmas presents, gift cards)

My husband's card we are waiting for AirMilesShops (Amazon) to post. Besides the 50 bonus miles, I don't know what the regular or multiplier miles should be so I'm waiting for it to come in before adding it up.

Be sure to bring your online confirmation that shows the price should be $25.99. They can manually add another $2 to your order (they did for me anyway). They just rang up a generic bakery code and put a price of $2.00 on it. They should honour the online price commitment.

They will send you to the bakery.

All my Airmilesshops orders (except my two huge Apple orders) posted. Including one that I didn't know until today of 262 AM that DH placed at Amazon for his work with my account because he needed the prime delivery (paid with his work Amex so really a nice bonus). So I guess the 50AM bonus AM I received yesterday was really for the StB!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter