Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

I've added a timeline for miles to post # 2

If you're needing to see how many miles you need for an online transaction all of the multiplier offers that happened through the promo are in post # 4

Feel free to ask for clarification :)

NOW, as tempting as it might be to start contacting AM through any of the options we have available I find it is wasted time even if you are able to find an agent who will post the miles for you because they will only post with either of these notations
upload_2019-1-5_23-34-46.png

So you'll get the miles but not the credit for the coupon used to GET those miles. If you're waiting for big miles from Black Friday/Cyber Monday I would wait till the dates I've mentioned in post # 2, so long as you have all your information handy and are able to tell them everything (pre:tax & shipping total, date of transaction, retailer, any multipliers) they will post the miles quickly. I refuse to do this type of chat more than once because even if they say they've made a note on my account I KNOW it hasn't happened or why do i need to repeat every.single. thing?!?!?!

I've added a timeline for miles to post # 2

If you're needing to see how many miles you need for an online transaction all of the multiplier offers that happened through the promo are in post # 4

Feel free to ask for clarification :)

NOW, as tempting as it might be to start contacting AM through any of the options we have available I find it is wasted time even if you are able to find an agent who will post the miles for you because they will only post with either of these notations
View attachment 373749

So you'll get the miles but not the credit for the coupon used to GET those miles. If you're waiting for big miles from Black Friday/Cyber Monday I would wait till the dates I've mentioned in post # 2, so long as you have all your information handy and are able to tell them everything (pre:tax & shipping total, date of transaction, retailer, any multipliers) they will post the miles quickly. I refuse to do this type of chat more than once because even if they say they've made a note on my account I KNOW it hasn't happened or why do i need to repeat every.single. thing?!?!?!
Hmm I hope it works for me. Didn’t think it would post differently but you’re right. At least I have a PDF chat of them saying I did qualify and I will get the 50AM STB bonus in 120 days.

I haven't received the 100 airmiles from Sobeys or the 50 airmiles for Samsung, has anyone received those yet so I know whether to contact Air Miles?

I haven't received the 100 airmiles from Sobeys or the 50 airmiles for Samsung, has anyone received those yet so I know whether to contact Air Miles?
Yes some people have had both of those offers post to their accounts. The choice to contact AM is up to you, as i mentioned above, I would be waiting until the deadline passes because even if you get an agent who will credit the miles (really shouldn't happen yet because we are nowhere near the 120 day mark for both of those offers) it won't have any connection to the promo meaning yet another follow-up when the final bonus posts. You will more than likely just get the company line of waiting till 120 days after the promo ends. Only difference is the online shopping which only requires 75 days to pass from the day of your transaction.

If you don't need the AM asap I would wait until the StB big AM post. They I would contact them to fix everything that needs fixing. I am waiting for over 1000AM from Apple to post but will only contact them later.

I signed into my husband's Air Mile's account and a message popped up saying if there were any missing Air Miles from Amazon to let them know.

I checked his account and sure enough Amazon only gave him 4 base miles instead of 5 miles for a $113 pre-tax shop on December 9th. Probably because 3 items arrived in December and the 4th not shipped until this month.

Air Miles credited the missing mile and said the 50 bonus miles for STB should follow by April 27th, if not sooner.

I signed into my husband's Air Mile's account and a message popped up saying if there were any missing Air Miles from Amazon to let them know.

I checked his account and sure enough Amazon only gave him 4 base miles instead of 5 miles for a $113 pre-tax shop on December 9th. Probably because 3 items arrived in December and the 4th not shipped until this month.

Air Miles credited the missing mile and said the 50 bonus miles for STB should follow by April 27th, if not sooner.

I don’t see any pop up when I log on, and I do have missing miles from airmilesshop.ca. Can I still start a live chat to chase down the missing miles? TIA!

I don’t see any pop up when I log on, and I do have missing miles from airmilesshop.ca. Can I still start a live chat to chase down the missing miles? TIA!
YES! I was just going to pop in here and mention this to everyone who is still waiting for Black Friday/Cyber Monday miles. I saw that message pop up on one account once today and not at all on the other but it says to me that AM is aware a lot of us are missing miles.

Does anyone know what the airmileshops multiplier was for well.ca during the promo? (Nov 22). I don't see it on the first page master list. And I didn’t take a screen shot.....I haven’t received any miles for it.

Does anyone know what the airmileshops multiplier was for well.ca during the promo? (Nov 22). I don't see it on the first page master list. And I didn’t take a screen shot.....I haven’t received any miles for it.
I updated that list about once a day so if a store has no number beside it i either missed it (possible!) or it didn't have anything extra. You will still get the 10X for the Black Friday early access though. Your base miles would be due by Jan 21st and your bonus miles are due by Feb 5th. Since they started flashing that message on the home screen i would try an online chat session .. I tried several times tonight but it never actually connected, kept saying to wait and then it would say "chat ended" I'm missing my 15X multiplier on one purchase of $190 (the base & individual store bonus posted) and you can bet I want those miles!!!

Got the message on DH account (nothing is missing except the bonus 50) but not mine even though I am missing lots of miles miles for two iPhone purchases at 15X and 20X. Maybe because I already got my 50 bonus AM for airmilesshops for an Amazon order done on Black Friday?

I have to say I really disappointed in the choices this round. In AB to have the Safeway and sobeys promotion run for the same week was really annoying

I found it harder too in Alberta. For a bigger center, it is harder to collect miles. I thought I might have been able to swing a couple of different things, but time and our finances just didn't allow me to get to the 5 needed purchases. So i will take what small bonus I get, and just hope I can cross off more on the spring Mega Miles promo.

I updated that list about once a day so if a store has no number beside it i either missed it (possible!) or it didn't have anything extra. You will still get the 10X for the Black Friday early access though. Your base miles would be due by Jan 21st and your bonus miles are due by Feb 5th. Since they started flashing that message on the home screen i would try an online chat session .. I tried several times tonight but it never actually connected, kept saying to wait and then it would say "chat ended" I'm missing my 15X multiplier on one purchase of $190 (the base & individual store bonus posted) and you can bet I want those miles!!!

I did a chat and was credited the miles with the 10x multiplier no problem. I really thought there was a 2x multiplier with it too, but I wasn’t gonna push for it with no proof. Also got my Miss Fresh miles corrected. I placed my order late on Dec 26 (last day of the promo) and was only given 250 miles instead of 500. Fixed no prob :)

I did a chat and was credited the miles with the 10x multiplier no problem. I really thought there was a 2x multiplier with it too, but I wasn’t gonna push for it with no proof. Also got my Miss Fresh miles corrected. I placed my order late on Dec 26 (last day of the promo) and was only given 250 miles instead of 500. Fixed no prob :)
I kept trying the online chat and got frustrated after i wasted too much time with that dang thing sitting above my screen so i started a Facebook chat. End result was the extra 153 miles i was waiting on -- that only took me an hour :crazy2: But i figured out the math and that means i earned minimum wage for the hour :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter