Airport Hotels with a 24 hour shuttle

EACarlson

DIS Veteran
Looking to see if anyone has any first hand knowledge of hotels around MCO that have a 24 hour shuttle? I'm flying in on a Tuesday night, supposed to land at midnight, looking to stay in an airport hotel and have them shuttle me back to the airport to pick up the rental car Wednesday morning. It's $50 less if I pick up the car Wednesday morning rather than Tuesday night. My wife has been looking but all the ones she's found the shuttle stops running at midnight.
Thank you.

Look to see if the Hyatt Regency INSIDE the airport has rooms. May be worth an extra couple bucks for convenience.

We've stayed at a couple of the Marriott properties which did offer 24 hour shuttle service. But that was many years ago. You should see it listed on the hotel website.

Look to see if the Hyatt Regency INSIDE the airport has rooms. May be worth an extra couple bucks for convenience.
If it was a couple extra bucks I would, but not for $100 extra. The Hyatt Place is $138, Hyatt MCO is $241. I'll deal with the 10 minute shuttle ride for that price difference.

Most of the airport zone hotels dropped 24 hour shuttle service during covid. A few never updated their website. Late service may be limited to once or twice an hour.

You may wind up using ride share.

I would not trust the hotel web site. I always call the hotel direct to check on the shuttle hours before I book. As a previous poster alot have never updated their web site since covid.

Uber/lyft will be your best or at least your back up.
Resorts only have one agent that does 'runs'. it may be 45-60 minutes before they can come.

Rember the $100 savings when you have to wait.

Sometimes you pay on the front end and sometimes you pay on the back end. They should have an AI app that crunches the options and spits out the answer.

You could look into the holiday inn that’s just north of the airport. We didn’t end up staying there (we ended up driving so didn’t need a shuttle), but when we were researching it seemed to have a 24 hour shuttle from the reviews and what was listed on the website. I know for sure the la Quinta across the street didn’t two years ago. It quit running at 10pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter