Airport hotels

KayleeUK

Still here.....
Hi

We were thinking about booking our airport hotel. I have looked before on ABC holiday extra's, which I saved on my favourites. Now when I try, I get cannot connect to server :( Have they gone forever?

Where do you find our about airport hotels?

Thanks

Kaylee

Kaylee

You probably saved the results from your search query under Favourites, this doesn't work (have been there myself :-)).

As Goofyish says, the site it still there.

They are good (have booked parking through them a number of times...) and their rates seem pretty unbeatable (am probably going to book a Gatwick hotel through them for July).

Boo

Looks like it, Kaylee. It works fine for me (and from my Favorites).

Hi Deb

Still can't get on that link from the lap top, so I have just tried in the study on the PC and bingo!!!! Im in.

Thanks for all of your help :D

Kaylee

I booked with www.superbreak.co.uk we got a really good deal at the Russ Hill Hotel in Gatwick - 2 family rooms at £43 per person (£86 per family - 2 adults and kids go free) - no breakfast included. You do get 2 weeks parking in that price and because we are away for 3 weeks the last week they charge you £2.50 per day extra to park. I thought this was a fantastic offer.

TTFN

Just to say I used ABC to book a room at the Gatwick Hilton this last trip and they were great and trouble free. 86 quid for Room only (no parking) which was the best rate I found by far and it was just sooooooooo cool being able to walk to the airport for check-in...much less stressful than traveling to the airport the morning of the flight!

I think it's safe to say I'd do this again and use ABC to do it :D

Penny :)

i've also used abc holiday extras.........

5 double rooms (10 adults in total + 1 infant) and 15 days parking for 4 cars......

£375 in total

they price match too.......

i e-mailed them last week because they'd reduced the price on their website for the hotel we've booked at and they've refunded me £27 which is pretty good.......

they have also said i can get the extra day's car parking at the hotel refunded (because the 15 days parking starts the night before you fly and when you enter all the details on their website they ask for the pickup date when you return) which i thought was very decent of them

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter