AK-Need Advice using ECV

Forever a Princess

One bottle of ketchup is not enough!
Hi,

I have a couple of question about using an ECV and the attractions at the AK.

Specifically for the Lion King Show and Tarzan Rocks. Where do I park my ECV prior to going into the shows?

New to this so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

princess:

Lion King Show and Tarzan allow you to take the ECV in with you and remain in it for the show. I usually park my chair at FOLK near the exit because I also need interpreting and it is easier but I have stayed in the chair before and it was ok.

you'll enjoy it. being in an ecv or wheelchair put me in the front row, which has made it easier for some of the actors to come over and interact with me/my family. (handshakes, friendly comments, kids picked for things, etc.)

I really enjoy both the Festival of the Lion King & Tarzan Rocks! I use an ECV at AK with no problem. At FOTLK the CM usually asks me if I can get out the ECV. I can, so I park it to the side, take what I want with me - camera, purse, etc. & sit in the handicapped area. (I am not supposed to do stairs much). At Tarzan Rocks I stay in the ECV & have been seated up top or down in the front row (what a view from there :)! ) - my choice. Have fun at AK!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter