AKL - best rooms to see animals

MICKEY'S DREAMERS

WDW or Hawaii? This is the question!
I have booked a savannah room at the AKL.
Which room number(s) should I try to have to get the best view of the animals?
Thanks
Marco

In theory all Savanaha view rooms should have good views of the animals. When my wife and I made a quick trip last April, we had what was supposed to be a savanaha view that was near the pool. We had no veiw of the aniimals unless you stuck you head and lean out of the balcony. I think that we were in the Zebra wing. On another trip we had a great view of the animals.

I'm pretty sure we had room #2521, we had an absoultely perfect view of the animals on the Zebra trail. This room had bunk beds though so you may want to try like #2523 or #2519.
You could just send in a request to be on the Zebra trail and I'm sure you'll get a great view. Have fun!! :D

We were in room 4527 on the zebra trail. We also had bunk beds. We saw animals every day and at one time looked out and saw about 20 animals outside our room.

both had lots of animlas. It is a free roaming savannah, so no room is a guarentee, but I think that no matte where you are located you will see some animals. We had room 4419 this time, just to the right of Arusha Rock had only the Cattle on day 1, but from then on we had lots. Last time we were out around 3335 and woke up each day to feeding Giraffes, this trip they were hanging around our side and that portion of the savannah looked empty. Any savannah room has a good view inthe Arusha savannah as far as I am concerned.
:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter