AKL - Food Court????????

Hi,

AKL has one sit down restaurant (fine dining)- JIKO , one buffet restaurant BOMA and one food court MARA.

I have tried BOMA.. which is very good, and MARA which is typical food court fare with a few twists.

Hope this helps

>>^..^<<

How is the pool with young kids??

The pool is great for little ones because it has the zero entry area, like at a beach. My then 18 month old loved it because he could sit and play in the water without me having to hold him. We just stayed at the CR and we really missed having the zero entry, it was really nice. It also has a water slide and pool games conducted by the lifeguards for the older kids, my then 5 year old loved it.

There isn't really a deep end either ... I think the deepest part of the pool is 5 feet. There are also three life guards because the pool is so big.

Mmmmm.....the bacon cheeseburgers at Mara are out of this world! I soo can't wait until December...:teeth:

Mmmmm.....the bacon cheeseburgers at Mara are out of this world! I soo can't wait until December...

We LOVE the food court... DH also says their burgers are the best!!!!

Don't miss the breakfast buffet at Boma. It is the best I have ever had. My family couldn't believe how much food there was.
And as for Mara, the food there was so much better than any food court food I have ever ate. I swear my DH and my SIL were addicted to the sugar cane chicken. LoL Even the breakfast food was pretty good. And they give you so much. I wanted to eat outdoors by the pool but it was just too darn hot and the air conditioning felt wonderful. We just loved everything about AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter