AKL - Kidani 1 bedroom std view request

pmanko

Mouseketeer
We are back at AKL Kidani in January - woohoo! Getting excited! Back in 2009 when we stayed we had the same type of room - 1 bedroom standard view.
We asked for a quiet room because our son was still napping and we are all light sleepers.
We are still light sleepers - but, son is no longer napping. We want a quiet room - but, the not a mile away either.
We had room 7727 last time and it was nicely located for the pool use, but we only used the pool twice. I am thinking in January we won't be using the pool much either.
I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed in the section closer to Jambo House - is it noisy with the busses coming and going? I know the parking area is right there as well.

We stayed in a standard view 1 bedroom in 2011. I can't remember the room number off hand but we were in KV, turn left in the lobby, up the elevator and it was the first room on the left. So we saw the main entrance, but it really wasn't loud at all, and the view wasn't bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter