AKL studio comparison

RumpleMom

DIS Veteran
I don't know which to choose for 2 adults.

Kidani studio

Jambo value studio

Jambo standard studio

How do they compare? Is Jambo value studio significantly smaller?

Location? Floors?

TIA

Value Studios: 316 sq ft
All other Jambo House Studios: 365 sq ft
All Kidani Village Studios: 366 sq ft

The primary difference between the Kidani Village Studios and the Jambo House Studios (not including size of the Values) is in the layout of the bathroom.

The Jambo House Studios have 2 sinks and the toilet & tub are separate from the sink area.
The Kidani Village Studios have a single sink. The sink and tub are in one area and the toilet is separate. If someone is taking a bath/shower in a Kidani Village Studio, no one else would be able to use the sink or toilet unless you walked in on the one in the tub/shower.

Just an FYI, We stayed in a AKV/Studio(value)...My DW myself & DS, & DD both 9 @ the time, and we were fine....If we were staying in the room all day or most of it then it wouldve been a problem , but for 2, I would say go for it...We also had a nice pool view room as well, and we were steps away from stairwell/elevator which leads you down to the pool, & also out a shortcut to the bus stop..:thumbsup2

for 2 adults, i think a value studio is a great choice. personally, i wouldn't try to fit 4 in a value studio but it depends on your desire for space - when the sofa is pulled out, it definitely takes up a lot of what little room you have.

Jambo would be my choice -- I love having 2 sinks! Also, I prefer being in closer proximity to more restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter