AKV Club Level - What to expect?

OP how was you CL stay? I have 5 nights CL in a studio booked and having a CL option with DVC is actually one of the reasons we purchased out AKV contract-and the value studios. We can travel almost any time and have booked value studios and value 2 bedrooms for 5 nights a few time. In fact, we have booked two value studios for five nights twice During the same time.

we have not stayed in the CL rooms on the 6th floor. The one time we book CL studio, they put us on the 5th floor but we just used the gate for access.

OP how was you CL stay? I have 5 nights CL in a studio booked and having a CL option with DVC is actually one of the reasons we purchased out AKV contract-and the value studios. We can travel almost any time and have booked value studios and value 2 bedrooms for 5 nights a few time. In fact, we have booked two value studios for five nights twice During the same time.

we have not stayed in the CL rooms on the 6th floor. The one time we book CL studio, they put us on the 5th floor but we just used the gate for access.
CL was great! We ended up cancelling several table service reservations - it was a hot week and we didn’t feel like having big meals. The food over our three days was similar, but since it was a short stay, the repetition didn't bother us. On our transfer day to Poly, we had breakfast at the Club, hung out at the pool, did some work, and just chilled out instead of rushing to a park to wait for the room ready text. I was glad we were able to experience CL and hope to do it again, if we get lucky and can book it at 11 months. We stayed in a Grand Villa last month, so I am short on AKV points, unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter