AKV Dev. Pts. Ressie Confirmation #?

ScottNBecky

DIS Veteran
Ok for anyone who has made Ressies using their Developer Points at AKV I have a Q:

1. How long did it take you to get the confirmation #? I just got mine after waiting 3 weeks.

Just wanted to post this so that others who are still waiting for their confirmation #'s have an idea of how long it is taking.

One other thing, has anyone else's reservation appeared on the DVC website even after you have gotten the confirmation number? Mine hasnt yet. it is a bit concerning.

I think it took a couple of weeks to get the paperwork in the mail. This was early on in the promotion though and I have heard it has slowed down a little.

The reservation will not appear on the website. The developer points are handled separately so they do not appear in your account. Thus any reservation made with them also will not appear in your planned vacation area.

One other thing, has anyone else's reservation appeared on the DVC website even after you have gotten the confirmation number? Mine hasnt yet. it is a bit concerning.

You will never see a developer points reservation appear on the website. Wait a few days after you make the call and ask for a reservation number. We made a developer points reservation and MS never made the reservation. They have to fill out a form and fax it over to have the reservation made. When we showed up for the reservation, they did not have it in their system. A call to MS confirmed that they should have made the reservation, but for some reason, they did not. The lesson I learned was that always call and get the confirmation number when making a developer points reservation.

We purchased on Sept 1...made our res on the 5th..rec'd confirmation letter on the 17th:)

We made our AKV reservations on Sept. 4th and received the confirmation in the mail a few days ago. My understanding, too, is that developer points don't show up on the website. Since we made this reservation to replace an existing SSR reservation, it did show the SSR points going back into the UY on the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter