• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV Jambo Grand Villa- which have best views

NDQuietman

Earning My Ears
I'm staying at the AKV Jambo grand Villa, first time stay at AK, which room offers the best Savannah view? I know I can't get a specific room, but I can request, so which is best? And are there good posts here with pictures and room numbers, I thought there might be but my search has not turned any up?

Thanks !

When we had our Jambo GV booked I recall searching for pictures and agree that there are not a lot. Eventually I think I had the best results to search by the room numbers but still it remained difficult to find them.

But I can help with the view from 5284. Eventually I decided to request the 2 GV's that were closest to the lobby. We could see some of the HVAC system and hear some of the noise from that but it really receded into the background. You can see the area in the second picture. We also had many animals that would pass by both day and night and with the Kidani viewing area just across the savannah I think it was also a spot that had quite a few feeding stations close by.

p528616762-4.jpg

p2533046-4.jpg

p536062833-4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter