• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV kitchens and tubs

hmillerbarilla

DIS Veteran
Quick question for you AKV experts:

Are the Jambo and Kidani Kitchens different?

I've seen pics of the Jambo Value Kitchens along the wall in an L shape, and wondered if all Jambo kitchens are like that, even in Standard 1bds. Are only Kidani's kitchens set up differently with the counter?

Do standard Jambo 1 bds have the separate jacuzzi? Or still have the shower/tub combo?

Help!

TIA!

Quick question for you AKV experts:

Are the Jambo and Kidani Kitchens different?

I've seen pics of the Jambo Value Kitchens along the wall in an L shape, and wondered if all Jambo kitchens are like that, even in Standard 1bds. Are only Kidani's kitchens set up differently with the counter?

Do standard Jambo 1 bds have the separate jacuzzi? Or still have the shower/tub combo?

Help!

TIA!

Can't help with the kitchen, but the tubs in all the one bedroom villas at Jambo House are the jetted tub/shower combination. They aren't big enough to have a separate tub and shower. Plus they may have reused the existing plumbing to make the villas work instead of messing with the rooms below.

Thanks. I've done some more research and looks like all Jambo kitchens line the wall and that it's Kidani that has them set up like I prefer. :) Good to know about the tubs too!!

Thanks for the response!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter