AKV?'s

kenman

Mouseketeer
I have a few AKV?'s

I didn't see a fireplace or fire pit will they have one?

I also was wondering what is the restaurant going to look like/any art?

Are they going to have any African cast members, story telling, animal guides, like at the hotel?

Any new animals?

Since they will be making sunset savanna larger, will they add more animals?

Are they going to have the moon lights / night viewing like the lodge!

Any night vision?

And is it true there is only houskeeping ever forth day? How much to have it daily?
THANKS!

I'll answer your questions in the body of your quote, as far as I can.

didn't see a fireplace or fire pit will they have one? Since the place isn't built yet, and none of us have stayed yet, it's hard to know many of these details
I also was wondering what is the restaurant going to look like/any art? Same answer as above.
Are they going to have any African cast members, story telling, animal guides, like at the hotel? Again, hard to know until we have experienced it.

Any new animals? YES! They will be adding animals to the savanna

Since they will be making sunset savanna larger, will they add more animals?Oops, I think I answered this above.

Are they going to have the moon lights / night viewing like the lodge! :confused3

Any night vision?:confused3

And is it true there is only houskeeping ever forth day? Yes, the schedule will be the same as for all DVC.How much to have it daily?Again, this will be the same as for all DVC units. I think it is $25/day for a studio, $35 for a 1 bedroom, $45 for a 2 bedroom. Not sure I have ever seen the amount charged for a GV. Most of us get along just fine with just one full cleaning and one trash and towel service during the week, because of the in room laundry etc. There will also be cleaning supplies provided in the unit, so if you feel the need to vacuum floors or mop, that will be possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter