AKV Value Studio?

flash7266

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! We are renting points for a stay in an AKV Value Studio booked for April 2014. I know that you cannot request a view (savanna, pool, parking lot) but has anyone recently requested something else, like "near elevator" or "dedicated studio". Did you get what you requested? I am a light sleeper so especially wondering about the dedicated studio one maybe being a little quieter. Do you request at booking or online check in or regular check in? Thanks so much! We are very excited to stay at AKV for the first time!

I tried to make a request at AKV, in value studios, once. MS told me that they wouldn't take view requests, but I remembered having a particular value studio with a savannah view, that I loved. So I requested a specific room #, which MS told me was OK for me to do. But no luck-when I got to AKV, they gave me a value studio that was located as far away from my requested studio as possible. Oh, well-I tried! As far as dedicated being quieter, I heard a tip once to make lock-off studios quieter-roll a towel and put it along the floor at the base of the connecting door, you know just like you'd do to keep the cold air out at the bottom of a door. I think I got that tip here-who wants to take credit? Best tip!

Hi everyone! We are renting points for a stay in an AKV Value Studio booked for April 2014. I know that you cannot request a view (savanna, pool, parking lot) but has anyone recently requested something else, like "near elevator" or "dedicated studio". Did you get what you requested? I am a light sleeper so especially wondering about the dedicated studio one maybe being a little quieter. Do you request at booking or online check in or regular check in? Thanks so much! We are very excited to stay at AKV for the first time!

The value studios are pretty close to elevators. We have never had a "bad" location which ever one we have received.

Thanks :) I think I'll probably just see what I get then if the lock offs won't be too loud and all are close to the elevators. Savanna or pool will be fine as well and only a few parking lot views. The points are so few, any of them is a bargain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter