Akv

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
:cool1: jsut called at 5 pm to see if AKV had a Savanna view studio for N0v 29/30 and Dec 1. They did so I switched my AKV standard studio to savanna.
I just didn't think anything would be open:thumbsup2

You're lucky. I checked on the member website, and didn't see my reservation, so I called today, and guess what?! My reservation was cancelled due to "system error":scared1: What IS that? Anyway, my one bedroom at AKV during the food and wine festival is GONE! It totally ruined my day, and MS response?? "You got your points back." Excuse me, but that isn't the problem!! I am calling tomorrow to speak to a supervisor, because I want a better explanation than what I got.:confused3 :mad:

You're lucky. I checked on the member website, and didn't see my reservation, so I called today, and guess what?! My reservation was cancelled due to "system error":scared1: What IS that? Anyway, my one bedroom at AKV during the food and wine festival is GONE! It totally ruined my day, and MS response?? "You got your points back." Excuse me, but that isn't the problem!! I am calling tomorrow to speak to a supervisor, because I want a better explanation than what I got.:confused3 :mad:
:eek: :eek: :eek: Good luck. I hope it works out for you.
Your post prompted me to go check my ressie. (That's right.. I said RESSIE for all you "ressie haters" :teeth: )

MG

:eek: :eek: :eek: Good luck. I hope it works out for you.
Your post prompted me to go check my ressie. (That's right.. I said RESSIE for all you "ressie haters" :teeth: )

MG

tsk,tsk,tsk..... you just insulted Deb... next thing, you'll be saying is King beds aren't necessary. Sometimes I think the world is just going to H.

:beach:

That's inexcusable and unacceptable. I really hope they are able to get your reservation back. I'm anxious to hear what they tell you about the reasons behind these system errors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter