Aladdin Grand Opening Pin

KiminChicago

DIS Veteran
Boy, I started a new job in April, and I'm up to my eyeballs in work so I haven't been hanging out here as much as I used to. Anyway, a friend of mine recently vacationed at WDW and he was kind enough to get me two of the Aladdin Grand Opening pins. One went right into my collection and the other was listed as tradeable with pinpics. I got several trade requests and I was trying to work out a trade, however, my email service provider has lost all my email prior to June 4th. So, if you sent a trade request and didn't get an answer, that may have been me.

The pin is still up for trade so if you're interested, please contact me at kapudlo@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Oh, he was also able to get me two sets of the Graduation Pins. I have one extra Mickey Graduation 2001 and one Minnie Graduation 2001 for trade too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter