• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

aLAMO IN sANFORD

Augustheather97

wild about Disney
has anyone rented from them lately???? was the line LONG....we rented a minivan....what kind did you get?? Is it RIGHT in the airport

I didn't rent from Alamo but I rented from National , they share counter and when I was there there was only one customer being waited on at Alamo and then me at National, we were the only ones there. their location is good too, right outside the baggage claim area.

Alamo was easy! It is right near the baggage claim, and the cars are literally right outside the main entrance, off to the right. Returning your car is easy as well, because you don't have to go too far with your luggage!

We also rented from Dollar in Sanford once. You have to leave the airport main building and walk over to that smaller mall-like building to the left.... Alamo is much more convenient!

There was no line, but that's because it stayed open late for us because Pan Am was 6 hours late arriving... AGAIN! Good Luck!

Holly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter