Alamo ressie-will changing times change price?

Snoozan

Really IS a good girl!
I'm looking ahead towards a possible quick trip down the end of Nov/beg of Dec. I see the rates for a compact for Alamo are $20/day. I don't have plane ressies yet, but hope to get an early morning flight on Song, when those become available. Based on current Delta Express flight times, should I book my car ressie now and if I have to tweak the hours a bit later on, will I still be able to get the same daily rate? I imagine the overall time I'd be renting the car would stay about the same, it's just the the arrival & depature time may vary.

Also-how are things with Alamo now that they're located in the airport? Customer Service times any better?

With National, I've arrived a few hours early or late (on the same day) and didn't even change the reservation and there was no problem. One time I made the reservation for noon because that was the time of the flight we expected to take, but then we decided to go the night before and stay at an airport hotel because the airfare was much less. Since the car rental rates went way up by then, we kept the original reservation and took a free shuttle to & from the hotel. We were at National at 8:00am that morning (instead of noon on the reservation), there was no problem.

Typically I have reserved the car for pickup several hours after my original arrival to allow for delays. Usually I had no trouble picking up the car early, except once (Jan 03) when they "didn't have my car ready but had another one for a higher price" I waited until the reserved pickup time and the reservation was honored OK.

I have used Alamo a few times, Payless several times, Thrifty and National once each. The one time I had to wait was with Payless.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter