Alcohol question- can this still be done

TinkerbellTris

DIS Veteran
On our last Disney cruise 2009 we were able to contact someone and we paid like $60 for a small bottle of captain Morgan to have in our stateroom.
Can this still be done? And who do I contact to set this up ?
Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I don't believe it can be done, it likely stopped when they stopped allowing passengers to bring on hard alcohol (other than from a port and they'll hold it for you until you debark).

You can buy wine and beer in advance in onboard gifts or bring on (at each port) 2 bottles of wine/adult or a 6 pk of beer/adult.

I don't think so. Disney will confiscate your liquor until the end of the cruise, but is actually quite generous about beer and wine.

That said I can neither confirm nor deny that there are ways to have liquor in your stateroom without Disney knowing about it...

Some years ago there were shops onboard the Magic and Wonder that sold bottles of alcoholic drinks. That may have been how you got Captain Morgan. Those shops were eliminated in a redesign, and I don’t think you can get a full bottle of anything other than beer, wine, or champagne onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter