All I can say is WOW!

dezagirl

Earning My Ears
I booked the Caribe Royale this afternoon for $105/night in Sept.
After reading a post, I decided to check hotelkingdom. They listed a price of
125/night. I decided to submit my info on the lower price in their champion rate
area. This is where they said if you find a lower price anywhere on the web they not only match it, but they will lower your room rate by $5. It stated that you had to be the first
person to notify them of the lower price to get this. Not really believing that they would do
this, I figured, what the heck, it can't hurt to let them know that I got a lower rate. Well, wouldn't you know it. Henry called and said that they had received my e-mail and that he had gotten me a rate of $99/night. They took my credit card number only for a room guarantee and that nothing would be charged until check-in. I was told that nothing would be charged and that there was no cancellation fee. I had a very pleasant conversation with Henry. He told me all about the Caribe Royale and that it was a beautiful property. I can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter