All it takes is faith & trust...and a suitcase full of sparkly dresses FINISHED.

Great photos Emma! Kyra is looking as gorgeous as ever - does she practice a lot at home?!! :rotfl2: We saw you waiting for the parade on the last day and she was dancing around then! What a cutie!! :goodvibes

It was amazing meeting Jasmine :cloud9: and I think you're right about Kyra being that bit older and interacting far more, all the more exciting for you too!

Loving hearing all about your trip, looking forward to the next update! :thumbsup2

Great photos Emma! Kyra is looking as gorgeous as ever - does she practice a lot at home?!! :rotfl2: We saw you waiting for the parade on the last day and she was dancing around then! What a cutie!! :goodvibes

It was amazing meeting Jasmine :cloud9: and I think you're right about Kyra being that bit older and interacting far more, all the more exciting for you too!

Loving hearing all about your trip, looking forward to the next update! :thumbsup2

I send her on posing for photos courses :rotfl2:

She loved dancing around waiting for the parade, at least you didn't get to witness my argument on the Tuesday during the parade...:rotfl2:I would love to post the video on here but i would get told off lol.

Great trip report am really enjoying it. Your little girl is just gorgeous a real princess. was delighted she got to meet Jasmine and such a lovely photo for her memory chest. As I keep saying cant wait til january 2010 when I go with my princess - shame she does not want to wear the dresses anymore (at 11 she feels just too grown up!):banana: ah well at least she still wants to visit DLP :banana:

Great update. It's so neat to hear and see how things are done there. Do they not wait in line for characters there? It sounded like at times it could be a mad rush?
Can't wait to hear more.

I also posted on my TR yesterday pics of Claire in her Halloween costume. She is being Mary Poppins!

Great update. It's so neat to hear and see how things are done there. Do they not wait in line for characters there? It sounded like at times it could be a mad rush?
Can't wait to hear more.

I also posted on my TR yesterday pics of Claire in her Halloween costume. She is being Mary Poppins!

Queuing is not the known thing in DLRP, its more push everyone out the way.

Off to look at the pics of claire :goodvibes

Great trippie so far Emma, and I see Kyra is practising for her supermodel career....she can keep Mummy in the manner to which she intends to become accustomed!

awww Emma you got one little cute girl there..seriously she's gorgeous:goodvibes:goodvibes...I wanna steal her!!!

Go put the arguement on youtube!!!:rotfl:I want to see it/hear it!!!:lmao: You can always delete it after an hour!!!haha!!!

awww Emma you got one little cute girl there..seriously she's gorgeous:goodvibes:goodvibes...I wanna steal her!!!

Go put the arguement on youtube!!!:rotfl:I want to see it/hear it!!!:lmao: You can always delete it after an hour!!!haha!!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Its very heated, maybe to much for even youtube :lmao:

Just had a e-mail back from Eurostar and they are willing to give me and Kyra a free single ticket or a half price return journey to use within the year due to delay we incured on Friday :banana::banana:

Love your photos. Your daughter is so pretty she could be a princess herself when shes older! Glad you had a fantastic trip even if there were a few lows, but hey half price eurostar tickets, talk about perfect. :thumbsup2

wow Emma, what amazing photos and video clips ... it looks like you had the best time ever !!! Kyra is just adorable, I couldn't pick a favourite photo out of all the ones you've posted as they are all lovely :goodvibes I'm so pleased she got to meet Jasmine, fab picture and the Mad Hatter clip is superb, it's all just fab :banana: Can't wait to show dd when she's not in bed :goodvibes

Queuing is not the known thing in DLRP, its more push everyone out the way.

Off to look at the pics of claire :goodvibes

LOL! I think I have read that before somewhere.

DSC03301.jpg

Coming up the Parade and Cafe Mickey.

Tha pictures is so cool. Look at the background. Of course the foreground is gorgeous with Kyra, the castle in the background is so awesome!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Its very heated, maybe to much for even youtube :lmao:

Just had a e-mail back from Eurostar and they are willing to give me and Kyra a free single ticket or a half price return journey to use within the year due to delay we incured on Friday :banana::banana:

Thats fab!!!!!!!:banana: Nice one!!!! xxx

Just caught up with this. Kyra is so cute. Glad this was a magical trip:thumbsup2

Great trip so far, you really have some fantastic photographs. I can't believe how quickly time goes and Kyra is nearly 4 though.

I am not to keep on the mickey's party themeing. :confused3

I didn't sleep at last night and I am on my own at work because the guy who works for me is off - reading your trippie has made me smile, and especially the great photos of Kyra - she does love the camera, she could be a poster child for Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter