All LegoLand coupons gone but one!!!

I would love one to , I will pm you. Does this mean then than I do not kid my adult tickets online, that I should wait any buy them once I am there?

I would love one to , I will pm you. Does this mean then than I do not kid my adult tickets online, that I should wait any buy them once I am there?

Yes, this means don't buy them ahead. They are only good at the ticket window!!!

I sennt out to...stopher1, and two others today...not remembering who, Kelley and Mark?

And MATTERHORN your 5 go in the mail tomorrow!!!

Amy

Yes, this means don't buy them ahead. They are only good at the ticket window!!!

I sennt out to...stopher1, and two others today...not remembering who, Kelley and Mark?

And MATTERHORN your 5 go in the mail tomorrow!!!

Amy

Thanks - I'll watch for it... :thumbsup2

We went today and used this discount. What we did was buy one adult ticket at Costco ($45) and then bought one full adult at the window ($60) to receive the free child admission. I think they hope you'll buy all your adult admissions at the window, regardless of # of children. If you have 2 or more children, then you would need to buy the full adult for each in order to get the free child admission.

We had a great time and the crowds were light, although I can see how it could get busy in the summertime. FWIW, there was no bag check and we totally could have brought sandwiches or drinks in with us.

Our coupon arrived today! Thanks soooo much Grumpyvet!

Amy, would love to get 3 coupons if you have any left. As you can see, I'm a first time poster, so I can't PM you. If you could drop me a message, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch.

Nadine

I am sorry, I sentout abut 6 the last 3 days, and failed to note who they were for. So, if you are sending me envelopes, I am sending out the coupons!!!
Today I will be sending to Endy and Lola2.

Hifromhi, check you PM. I will be happy to send you coupons!!!

AMY

:love:
I am sorry, I sentout abut 6 the last 3 days, and failed to note who they were for. So, if you are sending me envelopes, I am sending out the coupons!!!
Today I will be sending to Endy and Lola2.

Hifromhi, check you PM. I will be happy to send you coupons!!!

AMY

Hi Amy,

Any chance, can I get 3 coupons for 4 adults and 3 kids, please, thanks

:love:

Hi Amy,

Any chance, can I get 3 coupons for 4 adults and 3 kids, please, thanks

Yes you can. Check your PMs.

Oh and a general reminder. SASE stands for Self Addressed Stamped Envelope.

So far, I have gotten one without a stamp and another without an address!!!

(Don't worry Canadians, you are doing great!!!).

The occassional stamp won't kill me...but with the numbers I send out, the $$$$$ adds up!!

AMY

We are taking a trip to CA soon for our first trip to Disneyland, Legoland, etc. I would love to have 1 coupon if they are still available please. I'm sorry, but I cannot send you a PM yet, I only have 6 posts.

Thanks!

Hi Grumpy Vet,

I was just online looking for Legoland discounts and came across your post. This is SO very nice of you to do. Do you have any tickets left? We have 2 adults and 2 kids and are going to Legoland in mid-July. Thanks!

Dawn

Thank you Amy. For all the effort you deserve an award for going above and beyond.
My coupon came in on Friday.
Wendy

Thank you Amy. For all the effort you deserve an award for going above and beyond.
My coupon came in on Friday.
Wendy

Awwww, all warm and fuzzy!! Thank you, and do have fun at LL>

NOTE TO ALL!!! Still have some left, PM me if you have the need!!!

AMY

Maybe it is the heat, but can't remember your name, so can't be totally certain I mailed yours out.

First name and city will jog my memory. I have sent out all that have arrived to date!!! AMY

Hi Amy,

It's Nelson from Vancouver, Canada... I didn't have a US stamp so I stuck a $1... hope that was enuff to cover the postage. Please advise, thx! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter