All Star Movies Food Court q’s

button409

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
Travelling with a fussy eater this summer.
Has anyone stayed recently at All Stars that can share info on the Food Court?
Are there toasters there that we can use? And is there condiments like cream cheese?
Also, is there hot water access for baby bottles??
And also for milk, is it in cartons or from
The machine?
Thanks for any help!

Hi. I haven't stayed there since 2021 but wanted to answer my experience from there.

Are there toasters there that we can use? - There is a toaster and you can purchase a loaf of bread in the shop area or slices in the food court

And is there condiments like cream cheese? - for purchase yes but not for free no. There was butter but that was it

Also, is there hot water access for baby bottles?? - yes there's a hot water vat. Also in the rooms they have a pod coffee machine that could be used for hot water was well

And also for milk, is it in cartons or from the machine? - there is a machine with half and half in not milk (creamer basically). There are little cartons for milk both at the food court and in the room to use with the pod machine. They also sell bottles of milk in the shop area.

Hi. I haven't stayed there since 2021 but wanted to answer my experience from there.

Are there toasters there that we can use? - There is a toaster and you can purchase a loaf of bread in the shop area or slices in the food court

And is there condiments like cream cheese? - for purchase yes but not for free no. There was butter but that was it

Also, is there hot water access for baby bottles?? - yes there's a hot water vat. Also in the rooms they have a pod coffee machine that could be used for hot water was well

And also for milk, is it in cartons or from the machine? - there is a machine with half and half in not milk (creamer basically). There are little cartons for milk both at the food court and in the room to use with the pod machine. They also sell bottles of milk in the shop area.
This is perfect thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter