All Star Music

Trish5768

<font color=6600CC>Each food in its own time<br><f
This is the only value resort available the week after Christmas. I have booked a room but am wondering if it is nice. I have stayed at Sports and Movies before and find that except theming they are equally as nice. I just don't here a whole lot about the Music. Any info would be great and thanks!

I'll be there the week before Christmas and was wondering the same thing. I'm sure it is as good as the Movies. Stayed there twice. Well, doesn't really matter to me. I will enjoy it no matter what.

DH and I are leaving next Thursday for a long weekend at WDW without the children :p . We're getting in kinda late in the evening, so we're spending our first night at ASMu to save money, and then we're spending 3 nights at the YC.

We won't be there long, but will let you know what we think about ASMu when we return.

....All Star Music, in my opinion, seems to be just as nice as Movies and Sports. DH, myself and my mother stayed there last year for the first time. DH and I are used to moderates but were pleasantly surprised and quite satisfied with Music. In fact, we're staying there again (all 3 of us) in December...our first Christmas at WDW!! We stayed in the Broadway section last year and I'm going to make a request for the same area. It's farther away from the food court but it's a quiet spot and seemed less hectic than being closer to the main pool, etc. We always walked over to the food court at Movies for any meals. This way we got to experience the ambiance of Movies and kind of felt like we were staying there . Movie's food court is newer and in a way it seemed closer to our building (but then all three of us are walkers, even my 71 year old mom). The theming inside the Music rooms is very nice. Remember, the layout is the same for all of the rooms so they really can't vary the looks any. Don't worry about your choice...you're still staying on site, right?
Have a super time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter