All Star Sports

DISMOMof3

Earning My Ears
We just got back from 6 night stay at the All Star Sports. We were very pleased with the resort. We have stayed at moderate & deluxes and for the price you just can't beat the All Stars. The rooms & grounds were very nice and clean. Our kids really enjoyed it. I actually like it better than the CBR. We don't spend much time in the room other than shower & sleep so I think from now on we'll be staying at the All Stars.

We had the same reaction when we stayed at All Star Sports for the first time the end of September. For the price you can't beat it especially if you aren't planning to spend a lot of time in the room.

Cdnmickeylover

I am visiting it again, for the 7th time. This is a GREAT resort, and CHEAP too!;)

I also stayed at ASSp and loved it. We stayed in Hoops Hotel and Surfs Up and enjoyed both locations. I have reservations for 3 nights in January after staying at the Polynesian & the Beach Club, but I'm sure that we'll enjoy it just as much as the more expesive resorts.

We stayed at ASSp in September and though we usually stay at a deluxe, we thought it was fine. I'd stay at an All Stars before I'd go back to Coronado Springs.

ASMo the only place we've stayed (and AS's are the only resorts we're likely to stay at). Works great for families who have many other places to spend their $$ on:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter