all SWA pros ressie??

MARRAR

<font color=9999FF>Who knows what DIS addiction lu
Anyone(from past experience) know approximately when Southwest will add on booking dates beyond June 6,2003??
They are the only non stop carrier to MCO(and only 1 flight per day nonstop) from where we live and are about the same price as discount tickets on other carriers (with a connection).
DH HATES flying at would prefer not to have to change planes this year.....TX:earseek:

I am waiting for July 3-July 13th to come up... My guess is 6 months or so out... Right now they are booking up until June 6th, so I would try everyday for the rest of June to pop up... I want the non-stop from Buffalo too!

Good luck! The way I see it, it only takes me a minute or two to check each day, but that non-stop flight (the ONLY one out of Buffalo) is worth it!

Karen

Honestly I am surprised that June is out. It used to be 3 months out,I'm not complaing though.

Well, going by last year in early Feb, they released dates through early August. We booked and then in early March they began their Friends Fly Free Promo - we were able to call and get the deal and our tickets went from $180 to $111 per person.

Well, they just released the April 5th - June 6th less than 30 days ago. I would expect at least another 30 days before they open those up.

Our trip is May 31-June 7!!! I already booked on Continental since they have pretty much the same fares as SWA here in Houston (a Continental hub).

you really can base it on last years release dates, because when they released the dates through August in February was because no dates had been opened up prior to Sept 11th. Usually up through March was released in August and it wasn't until dec or early i believe before march of 02 got released .
SWA was just trying to catch up with all the release times to get it back to where it should have been.

We are also waiting for SW. We are flying June 7 - June 14. They changed their booking dates thru June 6 on Dec. 18th. So hopefully any day now they will extend it to July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter