All Users: Check your Signature

Is my Signture To Big

• No its just fine

• Its to Big

• I dont know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Actually, Nanoer has four. A glitter signature plus three egg hatchlings.

BriarRosie said:
Actually, Nanoer has four. A glitter signature plus three egg hatchlings.

You are correct. I clearly can not count today (I blame having to come back to work after 4 1/2 days at WDW).

I'll correct my post :)

Aeryn if I haven't done it already I would like to again "WELCOME BACK"!!!

Everyone needs to check your sigs!

Thanks

Mal

TrixieMaguee said:
I think I might have to scale down my 'Many Faces..." montage... how can you tell the size?
To answer your question: In WinXP - right click on picture and choose properties from right click popup menu.

Both of your pictures are within limits. Your glitter signature is 480x92 and 14481 bytes. Your montage is 387x107 and 13342 bytes.

No one I asked seems to want to help me but how do u get a picture in the space in ur signature? I asked many people but none replied! :sad2: :scratchin

Lownlyone said:
...how do u get a picture in the space in ur signature?
The picture has to be hosted on the web somewhere. This could be on Disboards (WDWInfo) own servers or somewhere else. Once that is done you just put it in your signature the same way you would put it in a message. For more information check out the Technical Support forum.

Is mine over any maximum limits? I'm probably going to take away the eggs if i have to!

What am i exceeding? I took away the eggs and checked the picture sizes they don't exceed 50KB. Crazy math! ;) And i counted spaces and i only have 9/12 taken up. I gotta be missing something, right? Did math fool me again? :teeth:

Okay Thanks for Warning..I Thought My Sig was Overwhelming..i was going to remove but i got caught up in NYE Hype..Thanks for removing it ;)

Sorry my fault you are ok...I was counting the pic and the word as two when they are one...my bad

Mal

is mine ok? or i guess mainly all i need to ask is do DIS smilies count as a image i never counted the lines though. i just counted them and i think thats 25 DIS smileys [ 2 that dont work ] and 5 text lines.[new edit ] and maleficent2 i just noticed something on your avatar it says Mules Rule but isnt that guy on it a donkey?

ScroogesNephew said:
. . . is perfect, of course. You may use ME as an example.

Actually, your image is too tall. The tallest it can be is 200 pixels. Yours is 303 pixels tall.

If you need to know the size of your image, you can right click on it and select 'properties'.

Major.Nelson said:
is mine ok? or i guess mainly all i need to ask is do DIS smilies count as a image i never counted the lines though. i just counted them and i think thats 25 DIS smileys [ 2 that dont work ] and 5 text lines.[new edit ] and maleficant2 i just noticed something on your avatar it says Mules Rule but isnt that guy on it a donkey?

Smilies don't count unless you go over the 12 line rule OR you link to smilies that are not official DisBoard smilies.

Yours is ok in that respect.

is mine ok,if it isnt i have no idea how to change it sorry :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter